Chapter 19

Time flys by and finally it's December. It feels nice to have snow constantly around, even though you can get sick easily.

I sat up in my cozy bed and looked at the time.

Dang it's only 10am?

I giggled and pulled out my phone.

After checking several apps I got a text.

EommaJin
Goodmorning Y/N!

Y/N💜
Hey there eomma!

EommaJin
I thought about making cookies since Christmas is around the corner, wanna join? We can meet at the store for ingredients and then figure out a place to make them~

Y/N💜
Of course I'll join in! Let's meet at the store in a hour and then we can go back to my house since my mom is gone for today.

I smiled while staring at my phone.
Hell yes cookies are delicious..

EommaJin
Okay~ Cya later Y/N

I put my phone down and dashed across the hall to my bathroom, I took a nice warm shower then threw on some leggings and another huge hoodie.

I put my hair in a messy bun and then grabbed a scarf. A sis will NOT be getting sick today.

I grabbed my backpack and keys then made my way to the store, watching the snow fall calmly on the land.

"EOMMAAAA~" I screeched when I saw Jin approaching the store. Everyone gave a weird look but Jin smiled and waved.

"Hello there my favorite daughter."

I smiled and we hooked our arms together and entered the store.

"Hmm should we make chocolate chip cookies or sugar cookies? But there's also macadamia nut and white chocolate chip.." Jin talked to himself while staring at the ingredients.

I giggled.

"Oh my goodness there's also snickerdoodle and peanut butter.. What do you think Y/N?" He turned to me.

"Well I think maybe Sugar cookies? We can shape and decorate them." I said with a childish grin, already preparing the designs in my head.

"That's a great idea! Let's get the stuff for that then." He also grinned and we began throwing ingredients into the basket.

Time skip~

After killing our wallets, we drove back to my house since Jin brought his truck.

I unlocked the door and we threw ourselves inside and placed the stuff down.

Jin began un-bagging the things while I started picking out icings and sprinkles we could use.

Out of nowhere my phone started screaming with hundreds of notifications. I jumped at the noise and ran to the table to look at my phone.

Jungkookie💕
NOONA
NOONA
NOONA
NOOOOOONA
NOOOOOOOOOOOONA
NOONA
NOONA
NOONA
SJDKEKDJEKCKKDDNCN
NOOOOOOONA 😭
NOONA PLEASE BE AWAKE
IM DYING HERE
NOOOOONAAAAAAAA
I THINK IM GONNA DIE NOONA 😭🤧
ITS TO EARLY FOR ME TO DIE

Y/N💜
What do you want?

Jungkookie💕
😭
NOONA YOU RESPONDED!!

Y/N💜
Of course I did my phone was blowing up with messages, what do you want you bunny?

Jungkookie💕
I caught a cold 😔
Can you be a nice noona and come take care of me?~