Chapter 10

*A/n* - 

Containing smut. Please do not read if you're in the same room as your parents, grandparents etc. 

Hope that you enjoy it!

___________________________

"'(Y/n)..." Billie whispered in her ear as he leaned in and kissed her neck and body gently, moving his hand to her waist and holding her in his arms. She kissed him back, her hands snaking around his neck and clutching at a patch of his hair, running the fingers through it. In that moment, the two of them felt complete, as though everything had been leading up to this moment. In (Y/n)'s entire life she had never felt wanted or loved but with Billie that was no longer the case, he made her feel whole. With her, all of the pain that she felt went away entirely. This was where she was meant to be and Billie was who she was meant to be with and this was the right time for them. 

They were currently upstairs, in (Y/n)'s bedroom. Holding (Y/n) carefully, he lay her down on the bed as he continued to kiss her neck and body as he climbed on top of her. "Billie, babe." She whispered in his ear as he kissed her, his fingers unbuttoning her top. "I know." He replied, between kisses. He stopped and looked at (Y/n), staring into her eyes and kissing her lips.

"I want you." Was all (Y/) said as she bit down on her lip, making him smile. He removed his shirt with the help of  (Y/n) who helped him to unbutton it.  He stood up to remove his trousers as (Y/n) removed her outfit, both of them being left in their underwear. Billie climbed back on top of (Y/n) as he pushed her back onto the bed once more as his fingers danced along her body, unbuttoning her bra and tossing it to the side. (Y/n)'s hands were placed on Billie's hips and every now and again, they would find their way up and down his body as his hands found their way down hers.

When his hands reached her entrance, he removed her underwear, leaving her naked and vulnerable but (Y/n) felt safe and loved because she was in Billie's arms. Kissing her again, his fingers being rubbing up and down her core, making her body tremble with excitement. She dug her nails into his back slightly as he slowly placed a finger in her, moving in and out before adding another one. All (Y/n) could do was mutter his name as she kissed his chest. When he was satisfied that he was pleasing her, he removed his fingers making her whimper at the loss of contact. He wanted this to last for as long as possible. He smirked as he lifted up her legs and draped them over his shoulder. His began by kissing her stomach before moving down to her entrance. He began to taste her as his member grew harder and (Y/n) moaned with pleasure. Soon enough, he draped one of the legs over the back of the sofa and moved the other one, spreading her legs apart so that she could feel the full extent pleasure as he tongue glided up and down her clit. It sent shivers through her body as (Y/n) ran her fingers through his hair and every few moments, pushing herself up against him in order to feel the full satisfaction.

Whilst the two of them had kissed one another before, this time it was more passionate than it had ever been. Every emotion was magnified and real. It sent shivers up their spines. 

With Billie's tongue still exploring her, (Y/n) was in paradise. "Billie..." She said every few moments, letting him know that what he was doing was right. "I'm nearly there." She admitted and he pulled away again - He wanted to tease her, leave her weak at the knees and make this last for as long as possible. Billie stood up and (Y/n) smirked when she saw the bulge in his boxers. He sat down on the sofa next to her as she sat up and took down his boxers, letting his erection free. Her eyes lit up as she took him in her hands and gave him the same pleasure that she had felt just moments ago. "'(Y/n)" He moaned as she licked the tip of his member and his hands running over her body. Her hand movements grew faster and faster and soon he announced that he was nearly at the end of his tether. That's when (Y/n) did the same to him and stopped. She saw the look and his face and smiled. "I wanted to give you a taste of your own medicine." She stated as he pulled her closer to him and kissed her. His fingers ran through her hair as she climbed on top of him and straddled him. Eventually, she grabbed his member once more and slowly placed it inside herself. She let out a moan as she felt him enter her, before going back to kissing him whilst she slowly moved up and down, creating any friction with him that she could.

Billie could feel her wetness as he moved in and out of her. He kissed her neck and chest again leaving small love bites as he did so. Eventually, he turned his attention to her breasts, rubbing one with his fingers whilst sucking at the other one before changing over and doing the same with the other breast. As (Y/n) moved around his member, he pulled a strand of hair from her face. "I love you so much" He admitted. He had been in love with her since he first laid eyes on her in the diner. She kissed him. 

Smiling, he suddenly took her by surprise as flipped her over onto her back so that he was one top of her. He had hold of her legs and just as he had done before, he draped one over the back of the sofa they were on and kept the other one in his hand, pushing it away and spreading her legs as far apart as he could. With the hand that was free, he began rubbing her clit as he continued to move in and out of her. Every few moments, she would once again push herself towards Billie's body, in excitement and anticipation for the pleasure to come rushing through her body at a million miles an hour. "Faster." (Y/n) demanded, bringing Billie's head down to meet hers as she kissed him. "Faster." She begged. He obliged and moved in and out of her faster, it was then that he reached her g-spot and soon enough moans erupted from the both of their mouths as they reached their ends. Billie collapsed at (Y/n)'s side and the first thing that he did was kiss her. 

The two of them lay there, with one another for what felt like forever. It was perfect. Just the two of them. (Y/n) felt safe and Billie felt complete; neither of them wanted this moment to end. For once, everything was going right. 

____________________

*A/n* 

I really hope that you're all enjoying this. I apologise that the uploads haven't been as consistent as I would have liked. Either way, here you go! It'd be great if you could let me know 👇 what you think of this story so far, also, where do you think that this is going? I always like to see what readers think and their predictions for what is going to happen next, especially when I have written a few chapters in advance. 

I must point out that if you comment something that I think is a good idea, I may ask you for permission to use it (crediting you all the way, of course!) I do not like the idea of stealing someone else's work. 

One final thing, before I shut up and let you get on with your lives, can I ask you to refrain from negative comments? This has always been an issue, obviously because it's the internet and people think that they can say whatever they like. I am tired of reading comments that are hateful/nasty/putting other people or their hard work down. If I see comments like this - I WILL DELETE THEM! There is too much negativity as it is and I won't allow it, not on my profile and especially not my work. 

Sorry for the rant.  New update coming soon! Love you all! 

****

Updated 2020