Chapter 20

Billie had been in treatment for nearly a month, and (Y/n) had received the news a few days ago that Billie should be home, finally, by the end of the week. You were desperate to see Billie again. 

However, this morning, (Y/n) had awoken with a horrible feeling of nausea, just like she had every morning for the past two days. (Y/n) sat up slowly in bed, before the bed she climbed out of it the sunlight of the morning was started to shine through the curtains and she headed to the bathroom. (Y/n) closed the door behind her, even though she knew that Billie wasn't there, and looked into the bathroom mirror. Her face was pale, paler than normal, and she was beginning to shake slightly. That feeling of nausea was getting stronger by the second, (Y/n) felt in rising up in her body. Without wasting a second, she leaned down and threw up in the toilet. When she was finished, she flushed the toilet and sat against the bathtub. 

She placed your hands on it. 'Could I be?' She wondered. When she thought about it, it made sense that she could be pregnant. Thinking harder, (Y/n) realised that her period was late, and it definitely explained sickness. Her breathing got heavier; if it was true, if she was really pregnant, it was the perfect time for you and Billie to have a baby together.  

Standing up, (Y/n) reached into the bottom of her toiletry bag, and pulled out a pregnancy test that was in the bottom of the bag. (Y/n) always kept one in her toiletry bag, just in case she should ever need one. After she quickly skimmed over the instructions, she took the test. When she finished, she placed to test on the side and began nervously pacing up and down in the bathroom, waiting for two minutes to see whether she was pregnant or not.

When the two minutes were eventually up, (Y/n)'s hand hovered over the test. She took a deep breathe, telling herself that if it was negative, not to feel sad or down for there was plenty of time and opportunity to get pregnant; she and Billie had all the time in the world. Hesitantly, She picked up the test, without looking down at it, she turned it over, and after a few moments of taking several deep breaths, she looked down at it. "Oh my god..." She placed a hand on her stomach. "I can't believe it." 

****

"I can't believe it."

It had been twenty-four hours since (Y/n) had discovered that she was pregnant, and it was just a matter of hours until Billie was going to be home. She had never been as happy as she was now, and she was going to be even happier when she had Billie back at home with her. His treatment had gone well, and he was feeling better than he ever had. (Y/n) knew that Billie was going to be so happy about the news of her pregnancy. Whilst (Y/n) was waiting for Billie to get back, she had paced around the house, talking to herself, and planning out what she was going to tell Billie, and how she was going to break the news to him. When the front door opened, (Y/n) ran to it, to see Billie stood in the doorway with his bags; his eyes lit up when he saw (Y/n). He had seen her whilst he had been in treatment as she had been to visit him, but nothing was better than seeing her, in their home. "Billie!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she ran into his arms, and he lifted her up off the ground, kissing her. "It's so good to have you back." She admitted. "I've missed you so much." 

"I've missed you too." He said and noticed the wide smile that was across (Y/n)'s face. "What?" He asked. He knew that there was something other than him coming home that caused the smile that was across her face. "I have something to tell you." She told him excitedly.

"What is it?" He asked, raising his eyebrow. 

"Maybe it's better if I show you." She bit down on her lip before she presented him with the pregnancy test. He took it, and looked at it, before looking at you, and looking back at the test. "You're pregnant?" He asked.  (Y/n) nodded as he looked at the test once more in disbelief. "We're having a baby?" He choked back tears. "Babe, this is amazing!" He said as he placed his hand on her stomach. "We're having a baby. I can't believe it."

"Me neither." She told him. "But this is actually happening! We're going to have our family." He smiled, his hand still placed on her stomach. "When did this happen?"

"The night we got engaged, the night before you left." (Y/n) said. "I found out yesterday, but I wanted to tell you in person." 

 "I can't wait," Billie admitted. "I am so happy. I love you so much, babe." He said, kissing her.    

"I love you too." Billie was back, and he was going to be an amazing father.  

__________

A few months later. 

Billie had been back from the treatment centre for nearly four months, making (Y/n) around five months pregnant. (Y/n) and Billie had begun announcing their news to their friends and family. Ollie, and (Y/n)'s mother was so excited about the news; (Y/n) and her mother was finally becoming closer than they'd ever been. Mike and Tré were also excited about the news, and both had agreed to be godfathers to their unborn child. 

(Y/n) and Billie was also currently planning their wedding; and after a lot of consideration, the two of them decided to wait until after the baby was born to get married because they wanted their child to be a part of the wedding. Billie had put on hold all plans to go on tour with Mike and Tré for the time being, but they still met up once or twice a week to work on new music, or just to play. 

(Y/n) and Billie was welcome to their baby as soon as they could. Everything was perfect. 

****

Updated 2020