Chapter 10

We walked home, hand in hand. I couldn’t stop smiling the entire time. I don’t think Josh could either, for whenever I snuck a peek over at him, his teeth were beaming to the world.

I kept staring down at my hand, which was now embellished with a beautiful silver band.

***JOSH’S POV***

“Ariana, I love you. I love you so fucking much. I want to spend the rest of my life with you,” I took a gulp and tried to keep myself from crying, “When I’m with you, I’m never sad. I couldn’t picture myself with anyone but you. Will you marry me?” I’m surprised I didn’t stutter at all.

The look in Ariana’s eyes made me want to break down crying.

She finally nodded a countless amount of times, her eyes filled with shiny tears before saying “Of course I will, Josh,” she leaped from the bench and into my arms, sobbing onto my shoulder.

I slipped the ring onto her finger. A perfect fit.

We sat at waterfront for a few more minutes, just kissing and hugging and loving each other before we decided to walk home.

I softly cradled her hand in mine as we walked down the street.

We barely said a word on the walk home; we just enjoyed each other’s company.

I don’t think I stopped smiling the entire time.

As soon as we walked through the door, Ariana grabbed my head and pulled it down to her, pressing our lips together. I slipped my arms around her waist and she messily ran her fingers through my hair. She stopped abruptly and pulled me to the bedroom, a mischievous grin on her face.

She pushed me down to the bed and climbed on my lap, kissing me again, this time more forceful. Her hands slid down my chest and to the zipper of my pants, which she started undoing. I kicked them off abruptly and put my arms back around her waist.

She stopped kissing me for a moment and I opened my eyes. There she sat, in only a bra and panties. She crawled towards me and kissed me again, pulling my shirt over my head.

“Ari,” I whispered between kisses, “Ari, are you sure?” I moved my hands toward her bra clip.

She nodded slightly before passionately kissing my neck.

[A/N: I'm sooooo sorry about how short this chapter is, okayyy? I've had the worst writer's block lately and I dont know I'm sorry okay.]