Chapter 4

Previously

The room was fairly large, the interior were either white or (f/c), were they expecting me?

Fairy lights hung around the room, giving it a small flare. My eyes shot wide as I looked over, seeing a walk in closet and HUGE bathroom.

I almost broke into tears it was so beautiful.

Giggling, I jumped onto the bed, digging my face in the soft throw pillows.

'What a strange day...'

Continued

I dusted off my white jacket, walking out of my room with a smirk.

Today was my first day on the job!! Now what job do you ask?~

Charlie said I was the new entertainer, you know, singing and stuff. Angel suggested I did... something else... but nah.

I shut my door and locked it before walking into the elevator and, about, to press the main lobby button till a voice yelled, "WAIT!!!"

I looked up, To68 was running away from girl? With a spear... okay now I see why he was running...

He slid into the elevator and hit the main lobby button, making the doors close. He held the railing as he panted before looking at me with wide eyes.

He quickly fixed his posture, coughing nervously, his cheeks a light tint of purple.

I giggled, shaking my head while staring at nothing in particular.

The elevator stopped, a loud ding echoing throughout the shaft before the doors opened.

We both walked out, making the doors close behind us as we went our separate ways.

To68's job was to manage the customers, and help them around and such.

 I sat in the lounge area beside Angel, who happily sucked on a popsicle.

The girl from before sat down in another chair, glaring at me with a scowl.

'What did Charlie tell me to say..?'

"Stay Tuned" I growled, making her roll her eyes.

((Criiiinnnnnnnngggggggeeeee))

Angel snickered, draping one of his arms over my shoulders and another around my waist.

I shook my head with smirk, pushing his face away with my finger.

We all were silent till a knock echoed throughout the main hallway, which was out of our view.

I heard it open, then slam shut, then open, then slam shut again?

"Hey Vaggie..?" Charlie nervously peered around the corner while the girl, 'Vaggie', groaned.

"What..?!" She groaned, clearly annoyed.

"The Radio Demon is at the door..!" Her voice was laced with... fear?

'Why would Charlie be afraid of another demon when she's the princess of hell? Are they really that terrifying?'

Vaggie instantly shot up, "WHAT?!"

"Uh who?" Angel commented, making me nod.

"No idea" I grumbled, watching the scene unfold.

I shook it off and continued talking to Angel, since I really had nothing better to do till six.

"Hey Angel?" He hummed in response, still sucking on the pink popsicle.

"Where did-" Before I could finish Vaggie shot up and ran around the corner with her spear.

Angel and I looked at each other before I stood, walking around the corner and leaning up against the wall with a deadpan expression.

Vaggie mumbled some Spanish underneath her breath before responding.

"I know your game, and I'm not going to let you hurt ANYONE here you pompous, cheesy, talk show shit-lord" She growled, putting the blade right at the male's neck.

"Dear~ If I wanted to hurt anyone here!! I would have done so already..." His voice got lower and his eyes turned into dials as demonic symbols floated around him. 

We all blinked as a response before he spoke once again, "NO!! I'm here because I want to help!!"

"Oh, um-" Vaggie interrupted Charlie by covering her mouth and dragging her off to the office.

I laughed at Vaggie's reaction and walked back over to Angel.

"Hey Ang, do you have the time?" He shrugged.

"Its 5:02~" I heard the 'Radio Demon' speak, making me turn.

He easily towered over me, but I didn't really care because... well, so does 68.

"Thank you, now where's-"

"MISTRESS!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!" To68 ran in front of me, couching down to my level with a worried expression.

"What happened?! Did-"

"CALM DOWN!!" I yelled, making him stand up abruptly with a deadpan expression.

"Yes ma'am" He whispered, I frowned. After all, He was only making sure I was okay.

"Sorry, To68" He smiled as a response, but glared at the Radio Demon.

Angel Dust instantly shot up and began to flirt with To68, making him run off with the spider chasing him.

Sighing, I shook my head, "Angel with never understand the words 'not interested'..."

"Why are they chasing each other?" I turned to The Radio Demon with a smirk.

"Love~" I laughed, but he didn't seem to return it.

I looked up only to see his nose inches away from mine. I yelped, jumping back as he chuckled.

"I've never seen a demon wear so much white~" He smirked, bending down to my level.

'Didn't I see a photo of Lucifer? He wears a large amount of white... maybe even more then me!!'

"You must be an innoce-"

Before he could finish I had my pistol on his forehead and my knives at his throat, making his face fall.

"This 'white' absorbs blood, I'm not innocent"