.:200 Followers Special:.

((I actually made it to 200 followers... and I have... no comment...

Alright... lets get this over with..!))

WARNING!! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT SO IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH SUCH CONTENT PLEASE SKIP THE BOLD FURTHER INTO THE CHAPTER!!!

Previously

I yelped as I was pinned to a large metal table in the center of the room, my eyes darting up to meet Alastor's crimson orbs.

He smirked, lowering his head to the crook of my neck, "I was just thinking...~"

I shuddered as he crawled on top of me, his hands roaming my sides.

"I should just give you your birthday gift now, since I have you ALL to myself~"

Continued

((This isn't the smut bit))

He chuckled as I whimpered, shuffling underneath him. I then froze as his knee came between my legs, and his tongue swiped over his lips.

"I always say you're never fully dressed without a smile, but darling, in my eyes... you're never dressed at all~" He whispered, causing me to bite my lip, lust beginning to cloud my other senses.

"A-Alastor..." I groaned, huffing as he bit down gently into my shoulder, his arms propping himself up.

I tilted my head to the side, closing my eyes in ecstasy before my hands tightly gripped his shoulders.

"P-Please... dont" He chuckled at my attempt to stop him, knowing well that it would be my last.

I love Alastor, I really do, but I just don't feel ready... then again... I just couldn't stop myself from melting in front of him.

He was just so... animalistic... when it came to serious flirting.

And I was always scared that he... was only using me...

I felt tears prick the corners of my eyes at the thought, and as soon as the beads began to form and roll down my cheeks... Alastor took notice and moved so he could see my face.

His smile faltered... then fell...

Sighing, he smiled the tiniest bit, his eyes skimmed over with guilt as he crawled off of me.

"I'm... sorry... (Y/n), darling..." He gently lifted me up, allowing me to simply sit on the table.

My eyes were wide, the tears continuing to roll down my cheeks.

'...Did he just..?'

"I shouldn't have just come onto you like that, what I should've at least done was ask for your consent..." He looked down, his large, fluffy ears flattening against his head.

I sniffled, a soft smile coming to my lips as I reached over to him... and stroked his small horns.

At the sudden contact, he jumped slightly, but he then silently leaned into my touch with a small smile.

"Alastor... I'm not upset about that... it was kinda hot actually" I snickered, then lifted his chin with a frown.

"I was just... scared..."

"Of... me?" My eyes widened as he narrowed his eyes, and I immediately jumped up and grabbed his shoulders.

"No, oh dear Zalgo no, Alastor" I sighed, muttering quietly, "No... I was afraid... you didn't actually love me..."

He was silent, and I didn't bother to look up at him before continuing, "I was scared that... you were using me... for my body..."

Silence...