Chapter 17

Previously

Alastor smirked, but then growled as he turned to the snake, "You know, I would kill you for how you treated my jewel, but... I have more... iMpOrTaNt ... matters i need to attend to~"

Angel jumped up and attempted to shoot the Radio Demon, but he ended up failing. Alastor raised his hand from my mouth and into the air while his other arm tightly held my waist.

The weird shadow creature from before constricted the spider, causing him to yell out in pain as his bones could be heard popping and cracking.

"ANGEL!!!"

Continued

Alastor's hand only got tighter and tighter, making the shadow's grip crush the feminine spider.

I could see Angel's struggling begin to get weaker, and his eyelids doing slow blinks.

The one eyed girl ignored the snake entirely and ran at Alastor with a scowl, "LET GO OF HIM YOU-"

She was thrown back into the wall beside the snake as Angel was brought closer to us, still in the shadow's grip. The bastard just slithered away, like a coward, while I continued to struggle.

Alastor growled, "It will be nice to finally be rid of you, now say goodbye you slutty arachnid"

The Radio Demon's claw grew larger, and the rest of his body went boney and thin as he held me closer.

((Art isn't mine))

Blood trickled down his chin and onto my head, causing me to shiver.

Alastor raised one of his large claws above Angel's head, making both the spider and I's eyes widen.

Angel swung his legs and upper arms in attempt to escape, but the shadow's grip never faltered.

He closed his eyes, tears threatening to spill as the claw was about to smash his head in, but then....

I yelled out in a sob, "WAIT!!!"

Both of the males froze, the claw just above Angel's fluffy head. He let of a breath of relief, but he then yelled out as the shadow threw him through a nearby wall.

Alastor stared in that direction before slowly turning to me with his large cheshire grin.

"P-Please don't kill th-them... I'll do anything..." I whimpered, earning a low purr from the male.

He turned back to normal, staring at me with half-lidded eyes and a smirk, "Anything, you say~"

I gulped, but nodded, "Y-Yes..."

He chuckled, then broke out into a fit of insane laughter, "Just what I was waiting for!!"

'Waiting for..?'

Realization hit me, and I mentally cursed for my stupidity, "You bast-"

"Ah, Ah, Ah!!~ That's not how you speak to your husband, now is it?~" My eyes shot wide at his words.

'What the fuck?!?!'

"H-HEY!! I never agreed to MARRIAGE!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!" I yelled, only earning a chuckle from Alastor.

"My dear, you said 'you would do anything', remember? And besides... you don't have a choice, my love~" He cooed, while I stared at him in disbelief. 

He then swiftly held my chin, his thumb caressing my cheek as more of my tears spilled.

"Your mine, finally mine... and now... I'll never let you go...~~" He whispered before closing the gap between us.

I froze as his cold lips met my own, allowing him to quickly take advantage of the situation and pin me to the wall. His tongue flicked against my lips hungrily while his hands traced my thighs.

I struggled in his grip, but... he was too strong for me to take on by myself.

He growled impatiently, his hands traveling to my behind and pinching it roughly, causing me to gasp in surprise.

Quickly, he shoved his tongue through my lips. Just as he did, I bit down on the muscle as hard as I could, making Alastor's head jolt back.

I smirked, but whimpered as his grin widened, his pupils delating, and blood beginning to leak through his lips.

"I love you so fucking much" He moaned, licking his lips while I shrunk down.

'Help, someone, ANYONE PLEASE!!!'

It felt as if my prayers were answered as a large staff bashed against Alastor head, sending him faceplanting into my chest in an unconscious state.

My face turned bright red and he breathed in and out, his head snuggling into my upper chest.

Lucifer snickered at the sight before grabbing the back of Alastor's tux collar and dropping him onto the ground like a ragdoll. He then turned to me with a small smile, holding his hand out for me to take.

"Are you alright?" I only nodded, but then a... strange feeling... came over me, making me hold my head.

Lucifer didn't say anything, or even move, he just... stared... with that large grin of his.

I ignored the headache and stepped towards the male, making his grin widen a little, "Lets go before your little stalker wakes up, doll"