Chapter 38

XX-REWRITTEN-XX

((Yep, I'm doing it... I know some of you other fangirls wanted it, so I am going to do it-

WARNING!! This is a smut chapter and if you are an innocent female why are you still reading this? And I know it's weird that I'm playing this song, but-

You'll understand when you play it and start reading...

ANYWAY!! Have fun, and don't hate me if it's horrible))

Previously

"Now, don't-"

She pulled her hands away and walked back into the lobby with a frown. Watching her leave, I quickly sped out of the room and to her side.

"Look, I apologize for listening in on the both of you, but please-"

"I'm... n-ot ma-ad" She stuttered as we entered the elevator.

As soon as the doors shut, she grabbed the collar of my coat and pulled me down to her level, smashing her lips onto my own.

Before I could kiss back, she pulled away with a smirk, "I-Its... cute~"

Continued

---Your POV---

Since my partner in crime was gone, I needed to find a new strategy with my killings.

I left the elevator, tapping my chin in thought.

'Maybe I could ask Jack if he could make me some smaller cameras that I can put all over my territory here in hell'

I opened my room door and was about to shut it-

Till a gloved hand grabbed the door and opened it further.

'Shit, what am I going to do about Alastor?'

I tilted my head, staring at him with my brow arched.

He stared back at me for a few seconds before slowly reaching up and holding my chin, caressing my cheek with his thumb.

"(Y/n)... I cant wait any longer..." He whispered, coming inside the room and shutting the door behind him.

I heard a click and instantly began to worry.

Before I could make an attempt to reason with him, he switched our spots and pinned me to the, now locked, door.

His legs came in between my own, his gloved hands resting on my thighs.

Then, swiftly, he picked me up. Startled by the action, I wrapped my legs around his waist and gripped his shoulders tightly.

He grinned before closing the small gap between us.

I inwardly sighed, then kissed back.

'Might as well'

His tongue went over my bottom lip, but he didn't wait for me to open my mouth.

One of his hands slid underneath my shirt, making me shiver. He quickly slid his tongue through my lips, and bucked his hips into my own.

I let out a small breathy moan, stroking his long, and very fluffy, deer ears.

I gasped, pulling away with a quiet squeal, "They're so soft..!"

He chuckled, shaking his head.

"Your voice is coming back quicker then I thought~" He cooed, fully picking me up and walking over to my (F/c) bed.