Chapter 47

Previously

I bit into her shoulder, drawing a small amount of blood, but it was worth it.

She let out a mewl, then bit her lip to prevent any other noises from her delicious lips.

But that small mew was all I needed to officially lose it.

I instantly brought our lips together once more, and almost stopped everything entirely...

Every time our lips connected, I felt as if all my troubles are gone... and am in absolute bliss.

She makes Hell, feel like Heaven!!

And I had her all to myself~

Continued

---Your POV---

Alastor pulled away, his eyes half-lidded as he grinned crookedly.

I flinched as his gloved hand came up to my cheek, stroking it as my body began to lightly tremble.

"Your so beautiful... talented... charming... and all mine..." He smirked, beginning twirl a stray strand of my hair around his finger, playing with it while mumbling a quiet tune.

I kept still, wishing I had my knife or gun on me so I could go back...

Then, a thought came to me, making me instantly go into a daze.

'What if... what if I went all the way back..?'

'You could do that...'

'68?! Is everyone okay?!?!'

'Don't worry, we are all fine... but where are you?'

'Jack?! You can-'

'Yes now tell us where the fuck you are!!'

'I'm-'

"(Y/n)" Alastor growled, interrupting my thoughts and making me practically jump out of my skin.

He then grinned, appearing to be glad he got my attention once more.

'(Y/n)? (Y/n) answer me now'

I ignored the two males in my head, and payed attention to Alastor with wide eyes.

'Is he going to move..?'

'WHO IS GOING TO MOVE?!?!'

Alastor stared at me, smiling as his hand finally came over my own, intertwining our fingers.

"I love you, my vixen~" He cooed, spinning me around so my back was facing him.

Swiftly, he wrapped his arms around my waist, nuzzling his face into my neck.

As he inhaled, I shivered, whimpering silently as he continued to.

He hummed, chuckling lowly, "Its late, we should sleep... tomorrow is going to be the big reveal~~"

"Wh-What big reveal..?" I silently whispered as Alastor snapped his fingers, the lights turning off automatically.

'(Y/N)!?!'

'ANSWER US!!!'

"Hm, goodnight, darling~" Ignoring my questioned, he brought me to his chest with a deep sigh, his expression unreadable through the darkness.

Eventually, I heard his breaths quiet, his chest slowly heaving up and down.

"Alastor..?" I whispered, slowly looking over at him.

Squinting my eyes, I focused on his face, sighing silently, "Okay..."

I gently unwrapped his hands and rolled over, replacing the spot I was once in with a pillow, kinda like they did in the movies.

Then, I crept off the side of the bed, glancing at the resting Radio Demon before approaching the old, wooden door.

But, as soon as my fingertips graced the doorknob, my body was flung back into the wall as the door was thrown open.

Alastor instantly shot up, looking around before over at the door.

"Hey Al!! Heard you, uh... came back here and thought... maybe what happened before was simply a large misunderstanding!!" A female voice chirped, a blurry figure walking into the room entirely.

I reached up and held my head in pain, tears beginning to form in the corners of my eyes.

'Damn that hurt...'

The male creations didn't respond, so I suppose I was on my own now.

Everything was splotchy and dark, my ears ringing as I glanced down at my hands.

I could barely even see my fingers...

---Alastor's POV---

I growled, my eyes narrowing at Mimzy as she sat at the edge of the bed.

Then, I looked down, my eyes widening, "Where did she-?!"

A groan, then another that was accompanied by a thud, causing me to look over.

My little vixen lied on the ground, little moans escaping her lips as her body shook.

"Tsk, poor dear...~" Grinning, I came to her side, lifting her unconscious form with a chuckle.

Mimzy turned, looking at me with a frown as I lied the angel on the bed.

"Alastor" I hummed, looking over at the female as she sighed.

"You know... you can't just keep her here with you"

I shook my head, locking the chains around the unconscious vixen's arms and legs, as well as hooking them up to the bed.

"It is not your decision to make, Mimzy" She just sighed once more, standing from the bed.

"I know but... what's the point-"

"The point..?" I interrupted, my body rigid as the voices screamed.

Slowly turning, I towered over the female with a menacing grin, my eyes shifting to their dials.

"The point?! The point was to win the game, and get my prize... and that was what I did!!!"

"A-Alastor, you're not making any sense..! You never act like this or-or talk like this!!" She was then thrown into the wall, her back being the first thing she landed on.

"Shut up"

((Hello everyone, I apologize for the horrible chapter... it's just been... pretty hectic lately... my great grandfather past away recently and I'm going to be moving soon...
I'm just simply not in the mood...))