Chapter __

----

Lucifer stared at the female as she faded away, tears streaming down his pale face.

"P-Please... no..." He whispered, sobbing as she smiled softly... one of her white, porcelain-like, hands shakily lifting and resting on his rosy cheek.

"...It's okay Luci..."  Tears gently rolled down her cheeks as they stared at one another.

"No, n-no it's n-not..! P-Please... don't leave... y-your all I h-have left..!" Her face shifted into a pained expression... her white ashes slowly growing higher.

"...I'm... sorry..."

----

Lucifer shot up in the velvet bed, panting as tears streamed down his face.

His breathing slowed, his eyes scanning over the room before he turned back to the soft sheets.

The tears grew violent as he covered his face with his shaky hands, trying to stop his weeping.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry-" He repeated, his body trembling as he replayed the memories of the past... wishing he could just end it all.

Finally, the male recomposed himself and lowered his hands, tossing the Scarlett comforter off of his slender body with sorrowful eyes.

He threw his legs over the side of the bed, letting out a sigh as he stood.

Lucifer, instead of getting dressed immediately, walked over to a large dresser. Opening the second drawer before digging through it with a pained look in his eyes.

Then... after a few moments of quiet rustling, he pulled out a framed photo... staring at it as if it was one of the most precious things in the world.

Which, to him, it was

His hands began to shake, tears once again forming in the corners of his eyes.

"I'll save you... somehow... I promise..." He whispered, setting the object down on the dresser before he had the chance to drop it because of his trembling hands.

Sighing, he turned away from the photo, walking over to the door and out of the room... off to his daughters hotel for another chance... at saving the vanilla female from the hands of that filthy ruby beast...

All he had to do is keep up his act... and not slip up this time... then maybe, just maybe... his plan will succeed. 

---%#*&^---

The photo lied on the dark dresser... it's frame shining as fireworks went off in the red sky outside.

Lucifer's smile was genuine as he ruffled the (h/c) female's hair with his slender fingers, while she simply gleamed... the photo taken in the middle of her fit of laughter...

Then... at the top of the frame... engraved in fine-print, golden, letters said...

'Lucifer and (Y/n), the inseparable siblings'