Chapter 34

Previously

Actually, I could tell all three of saw it, but they said nothing and only stared at me as I winced.

Just as he was about to push his claws in further, he saw Lucifer step out of Charlie's office, a bundle of paperwork in his hand.

"I spoke with the man upstairs, and-"

He looked up, sniffing the air slightly before looking at the two of us abruptly.

ALL of them, even me, looked down at my shoulder as a deep crimson liquid began to slowly drip through the broke skin.

Continued

"Oh my, I am so sorry, my dear!! I suppose I got carried away!!" He removed his hand and came in front of me, snapping his fingers.

A roll of gauze and wrap dropped into his hand, and as he cared for my wound I glanced at the others for help.

But they didn't seem to understand, except for one.

Lucifer's eyes darted from my bandana to my eyes, and he quickly nodded to To68 questioningly, as if asking- "Is he lying?"

I slowly blinked, afraid that if I nodded, To68 would realize what I was doing.

Lucifer nodded and pulled a grin to his lips, walking around the front desk and behind To68.

He lifted his 'staff' then-

-Thud-

To68 fell to the ground, unconscious.

'Well, that seemed easier then I thought... or is it because it was Lucifer who completed the action..?'

"Now that he is dealt with, why don't you take off that bandana and actually speak-"

I shook my head, tears rolling down my cheeks as I held my hands over the gray cloth.

"Wait, so you... really got into a fight with another demon? That doesn't seem like something you'd do, babe" Angel chimed, leaning against the desk.

I shook my head once again, pointing to To68's limp form, then back to my mouth.

'Should I just show them..?'

I mentally fought back and forth before coming to a final decision and nodding, slowly bringing my fingertips to the bottom of the clothing item.

The four leaned forward, large grins on their faces as I pulled the bandana off.

I instantly looked down, then took a step forward while snapping my head up in front of them.

Their faces fell. Charlie covered her mouth while Vaggie shook her head, Lucifer and Angel on the other hand...

They jumped in front of me and instantly got up in my face, examining it while saying things such as- "Oh that's bad..." and "Did he really do that?"

I stepped back, rubbing my arm nervously.

I then jolted up with a small smile, jumping over Charlie's desk and grabbing a small notepad, along with a pen.

I began to scribble down what had happened, a frown now coming to my lips...

---4 notepads later---

Charlie and Angel were bawling, trapping Vaggie in an inescapable, and tight, embrace as Lucifer was reading the final words on the small piece of paper.

"That's so SAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDD!!!!!" Charlie yelled, catching the attention of a few other demons at the hotel.

"Why are all of you being so damn-" Husk stopped as I turned to him, Nifty freezing in place beside him.

"What the hell happened to you?" He grumbled sarcastically, approaching us grumpily, yet I could see a small amount of pity in those half lidded eyes.

"Charlie!! I heard yelling and-" The familiar radio host stopped as he saw me standing there, my back to him as the others looked from him to me.

But, unlike Husk, Alastor, and Nifty, the other four knew what happened on our date, and stared at Alastor with nervous expressions.

I looked over at To68's limp body and inwardly sighed, shoving the notepad and pen in pocket before walking over to him and lifted one of his arms over my shoulders.

I nodded towards Charlie, but she just ran around the desk and grabbed my hand.

"Just... let me tell him-"

I shook my head, finally looking over at Alastor.

He just stared at me blankly, then noticed the stitches going over my lips and tilted his head.

Charlie threw To68 off of my shoulders, and the others grabbed me by the arms and dragged me over to the male radio host, making him even more confused.

They then set me down, looking at Alastor with scowls. Angel was the first to speak up.

"Listen here, before you go away and start hating (n/n), we want you to know something-"

"Why cant she tell me herself?" He growled, glaring at me, but his eyes widened as I whimpered... tears streaming down my face.

I quickly took the notepad back from my pocket, along with the pen and quickly scribbled down a few words before throwing it in his face and running into the elevator and closing the doors before the others could get to me.

---3rd Person POV---

Charlie, Vaggie, Lucifer, and Angel all ran up the stairs, hoping to get to (y/n) and bring her back down to protect her.

Meanwhile, Alastor took the note, and his eyes instantly shot wide as he saw the few words written in jet black ink.

'I was kidnapped'

He threw the notepad down and went to the large pile of notes on the desk, his eyes skimming over them as quickly as he could. As soon as he reached the last word, he dropped the pile and slowly turned to the, now awakening, purple demon.

To68 groaned, his eyelids twitching before flying open, but they snapped shut once more as The Radio Demon lifted him up and threw him down the entrance hall with a dark grin, his eyes turned to dials.

"I tOlD yOu To NoT gEt In My WaY"