that shit hurted

───✱*

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"DO YOU THINK SHE'S DEAD?" Sero asked, poking the unconscious girl slumped on the floor. After Aizawa used his quirk on her, she had mysteriously collapsed and fallen out of her chair. The blackette teacher was currently on the phone while the students were crowded around the body, as if it were a murder scene.

"We lost a valuable soldier. Alexa, play despacito." Kaminari saluted, chest puffed as he gazed down with a saddened expression at the girl. No one really knew what to do, so they just waited for something to happen.

"I- um, is she breathing?" Midoriya asked, the greenette pointing uneasily to the female. He seemed to have been ignored as Aizawa walked up to them.

"Since I can't legally do it, can someone go through her bag and get me her medicine case?" He asked, watching as most stood up to attention. Iida put his hand up as straight as an arrow.

"I can do it." He announced, before picking up the green bag and placing it on the desk, carefully going through it. After rummaging for a few seconds, he pulled out a card that wrote in messy handwriting 'N word pass: one use only'. He gave a confused look before sliding it back in and grabbing out a white bag. He handed it to the teacher, and placed the bag back down in the ground.

With a deep sigh, Aizawa picked out a syringe filled with a green liquid. Carelessly, he shoved the small white case into the chest of a student besides him, which happened to be Bakugou. He stared at it curiously, pulling out small bottles of pills and such.

Piercing the needle into the arm of the girl, he injected the green syrum until none was left. The girls veins glowed green for a brief few seconds before her eyes widened.

"Holy fuck, what year is it?" She gasped, taking quick breathes. Seeing that she was surrounded by worried faces, she breathed normally and tried to be chill. "What'd I miss?" A grin made its way into her features. Aizawa sighed, standing back up and retrieving the case from the group of Bakugou, who didn't seem to be quite done with his looking.

I had no fucking clue how I was on the floor with the whole class staring at me, but I didn't like it. A small case was thrown into my lap, making me look up. I raised an eyebrow as I saw Aizawa holding one of my pill bottles.

"Y/N! Are you okay?" I glanced to my right to see Uraraka with a shocked look. I gave a shrug.

"I mean, I didn't die, so that's something." I rubbed the back of my neck, turning to my taller teacher. "Bro, what'd you jab into me? That shit hurted." He gave a sigh, throwing me the bottle of pills.

"I used my quirk on you. I didn't realize you would faint. I'm sorry." He apologized, glancing away as he strode back to his desk. "You all get to skip this period, I need to do something." He added simply, strolling straight out of the room. Everyone cheered, and I felt someone shake my shoulders. I just stood there, stunned, as my classmates basked in the glory of no math.

"Wait, Sokodu! What caused you to faint like that?" I turned to see engine legs, a hand to his chin as he studied me. I gave a dry laugh,looking to the floor.

"Yeah, Mr Aizawa's quirk doesn't make people faint. I think." Monkey man mumbled, a frown on his face. I shrugged, still looking down.

"Uh, well, you see. I kind of need my quirks to live. 'Cause if I don't have any energy left, I die. It's not very gucci." I sighed, looking back up at the group around me. They all seemed surprised, besides a select few.

"What... was in that syringe, Sokodu?" I looked at Midoriya, the green haired male staring and pointing to the syringe left on Aizawa's desk. There was leftover, green syrum staining the glass of it. I gave an awkward chuckle, walking over and swiping it. I shoved it back into the case before I plunged it into my pocket.

"It's a syrum of purified energy. It's made to recharge me." I explain solemnly, everyone shocked at my non joking tone. Before anyone could say anything else, the bell rung, it's chime loud in the silence. I gave a smile. "Anyways, don't worry about it gamers. I'm all good." I raced to my desk, slinging my bag onto my desk before dashing to the door.

"SAYONARA! Its food time!" I cheered, slipping out the door. I didn't stop to let people walk by as I charged through the pack of people going to lunch.

"Oi! Green bitch!" I stopped and turned back to see a head of spiky hair sticking out from the monotone crowd. I stood on my tippy toes and watched as Bakuhoe barged through the crowd towards me, a scowl on his lips. I gave an amused grin as he walked up to me, glaring at me per the usual.

"Hola papi, how may I assist you?" I wink, watching as his face went from pissed, to 'I'm gonna eat your face off' pissed.

"You little fucking... come with me." He growled, walking passed me. I shrugged, following the ticking bomb. I had nothing better to do. I twisted my bag to my front and grabbed out my food, shoving it in my mouth as zipped my bag back up. He opened a door, not bothering to hold it open for me.

"Ah thanks chief. True lad." I pushed it open, continuing to follow him while I ate.

"Alright, now-" he turned and stopped, staring at me in disbelief. I paused, taking another chomp of my food.

"What-"

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EATING A FULL FUCKING BLOCK OF CHEESE?!" He cut me of with his autistic filled screech. I gave a shrug, rolling my eyes as I took another bite.

"And you're not? Sad." I retort blandly. He ground as he tense, probably fighting whether or not to Batista bomb me into next week.

"Fucking hell, you're so retardes. Anyways, explain your quirk. Now." He demanded, arms cross as he glared at me. I shrugged.

"Well, what do you want to know?" He gives a sigh, growling something under his breathe.

"I want to know why the fuck you're more powerful then me. It's really pissing me off, especially when you act so stupid about it. It's like you don't care about your quirk." He seethed, fists clenched by his side. My cheerful expression turned sour as I wrapped my unfinished block of cheese and put it back into my bag.

THAT'S BECAUSE I DON'T.❞