bust down thotiana

───✱*

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

EVERYONE WAS CHATTING, WAITING FOR THE ARRIVAL OF THEIR NEW CLASSMATE. Most weren't even sure if she'd show up. Suddenly, the door flung open, godly music blasting through airpods.

"BUST DOWN THOTIANA." The blackette female sung obnoxiously at the top of her lungs. She clicked her fingers, making cool finger guns as she winked. "Howdy home dawgs, y'all already know me, so I won't grace you with my name again." She gave a grin, glancing over at her new classmates.

Her hair was barely brushed and the tips were curling and split. Her vibrant green eyes looked insane and like she had previously drunk about forty cups of coffee. Her blazer only had three buttons done up, in no real order and her skirt already had a stain, even though she had only worn it for about half an hour. Her socks were up to her knees and she wore high topped heelies.

She inwardly panicked, taking everyone's silence badly.

"Uh, I have a lifetime ban from the highschool roleplay on roblox and have a flex tape fetish." She explained, fiddling with her fingers as she shifter from foot to foot.

"What did you get banned for?" A blonde boy with a black streak yelled out, a wide grin on his face. The female shrugged.

"All I said was 'Ms Pearl looking extra thicc today', I don't even know why I was banned." I pout, crossing her arms. The laughter was cut short by Aizawa.

"Alright, thats enough. Your seat is behind Kirishima. Raise your hand." He gave a lazy nod to the red head boy, who had his hand in the air.

"Aight, cheerios." She grinned, waddling over to the boy. She gave a circle hand before sliding into her new seat, airpods now blasting moonlight. She gave a sigh, slumping down on her desk.

"I am here! Being a regular teacher!" A skinny man with long blonde hair chanted, walking through the stupidly large door. A smile lit up on most peoples faces.

"All Might!" They cheered, welcoming the man as he stood behind the teachers desk.

"Hello students, today, I'll need you to put on your hero costumes and to head to Ground Beta." He announced, making the class raise their hands in cheer. He made eye contact with me, making the pencil from my upper lip fall. "Now, uhm, Y/N. Your costume is done, but some of your requests weren't fufilled." My eyebrows raised at I sat up.

"Go on." I urge, my attention on the scrawny male. He whipped out a piece of paper from his pocket and started to read it aloud.

"Well, they couldn't make it 'ligma' proof, and they didn't know what 'MLG' meant, so they couldn't add that. And you also wrote, 'make sure you add a full serving of pizzazz.' Uhm, what's that?" He asked, glancing up from the paper to look at me. I gave a long and audible sigh.