where's the medic

───✱*

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"ALRIGHT YOU LITTLE DISEASES, LOOK AT THE BOARD TO SEE THE NUMBER OF VOTES YOU GOT FROM THE SPORTS CARNIVAL." Aizawa announced, flicking on the smart board to present the recruitment scores. As as on as it flickered to life, the whole class's jaw dropped. As for myself, I was staring out the window, pretty much ignoring the commotion.

"HOW THE FUCK DID THAT SPASTIC GET TOP VOTES?! SHE WASN'T EVEN PARTICIPATING!"

"Bakugou, language." I was rattled by a force to my left, making my head swivel around. A stack of papers was dropped on my desk, at least a couple fingertips thicc. I gave a questioning look at the depression induced teacher.

"Yeah welcome to Macdonalds. This drive thru window is unavailable, please continue to the next." I state, watching as he sighed and walked on. I looked to the front to see the amount of offers on the board. I gave a nervous chuckle as I read the first ten.

'Dynamize': 7281

Midoriya Izuku: 4828

Todoroki Shouto: 4182

Bakugou Katsuki: 3228

Iida Tenya: 793

Tokoyami Fumikage: 623

Yaoyorozu Momo: 519

Kirishima Eijiro: 172

Kaminari Denki: 94

Sero Hanta: 92

"Damn Y/N, I didn't think you'd get that much offers! That's awesome." I turned to Kiri and gave an awkward smile.

"I mean, that is pretty Gucci, but now I gotta sort through this misery." I pointed to the pile. I groaned, picking up the fat stack and walking up to Erasuredaddy's desk, plopping it down. "No need chief, I got a place in mind." Before he could speak, I dashed back to my desk, scraping the chair as I skidded to a halt, bumping into a friendly shark boy.

"What'chu going to pick, manly man mo bamba?" I peered at his stack as he looked away and coughed, flipping the book back over. He turned to me with a toothy grin.

"I'm going to Fatgums agency! He's the best! Next to Crimson Riot of course." He explains, his cute ass smile shining upon me.

"I just busted a nut, you're too adorable. I'm just going to go with my dad." He blushed before raising an eyebrow.

"Why? There are so many cool heroes that want to work with you! Probably even most of the top ten!" He exclaimed, all cute and shit being excited for me. I shrugged leaning back into my chair.