break the rules

───✱*

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"THIS IS SUCH BULLSHIT! I'M MISSING MINECRAFT MONDAY FOR THIS!" I shrieked, wiggling and tossing around in the chains, making the chair scrape against the floor. I ignored it, as I continued to shout and make unholy noises. The door burst open, that angry little bleached fucker gripping the handle as if his life depended on it, with his pinky up, of course.

"IF YOU DON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP, I SWEAR TO GOD-!!"

"SWEAR WHAT?! ALL I'M HEARING IS PUSSY TALK."

I suddenly shut my mouth, remembering the last time he jumped me. Let's just say, it didn't end swell. He disintegrated a bit of my left cheek, and would've been more if some of the villains didn't jump out and stop him.

As an ABSOLUTE ICON said; We all die one day, you either kill yourself, or get killed. And now was definitely one of those 'get killed' moments.

A vein popped out on his forehead, his hands immediately rushing to his neck to scratch his dusty and flakey ass skin off. This man really out here making a new continent with all this snow...

"You- You... YOU ARE SO DAMM LUCKY I CAN'T KILL YOU!" And with that, he screamed a strangled sound and stomped out. I snickered, rocking back and forth in my little contained space. My grin, however, was replaced with my jaw dropping as a shadow hung in the doorway, a ghastly grin on the figures lips. My heart felt like it lagged, my eyes unable to look away as I only stared at the huge figure, my jaw closing as I glared at him.

"Hello there, daughter."

"YOU!"

"We have to do something!"

"Yeah! Aizawa please! Let all of us help!" Mina cried, her hands in a pleading gesture as she stood besides Kirishima, the red head doing the same with his eyes shut tightly. Aizawa paused, before firmly shaking his head.

"No." He replied sternly, glazing over the stood students screaming and protesting in his face. He only sighed before giving a serious gaze. "Although you all have hero licences, you are still prohibited from interfering. The end." He grunted, walking towards the door. "The bell dismisses you today." He muttered something else, but it was unheard of by most of the students.

With the closing of the huge door, the class waiting silently for a few moments before a certain shrub haired lad spoke up.

"We... this isn't right..." He mumbled, looking down as his chin leaned on his fist, his features laced with concern. A few others looked about solemnly, brainstorming or simply hoping that the pros will do something, and fast.