brain cell torture

───✱*

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"AW HELL NAH, THAT'S SOME HENTAI SHIT RIGHT THERE." The blackette wheezed, watching as her classmates played a game that involved spinning a bottle, and truth or dare.

"Y/N, if you don't play, then I have full permission to suck your toes." The electric blonde firmly stated, giving the girl an intense stare. Gulping and giving an awkward chuckle, she quickly disappeared, leaving a trail of electrifying green as it winded up the stairs.

"Shit man, guess you gotta get slurping." A blackette snickers, elbows irregularly formed. The green trail flashed back, this time leading to the female sitting on the arm of a couch, which happened to be besides a sunshine and rainbows redhead and an extra grumpy ash blonde.

"Maybe another time bb." She winked, pointing cool finger guns at the male, who just sulked. Everyone seemed to be in the massive circle, even Bakugrumps, which was a miracle in itself. The porcupine, however, seemed to want to be crucified right then be there.

"Alright! The rules will be reinstated for Sokodu!" Iida announced, his meme arm actions on point as usual. "If the bottle lands on you, then the person who previously spun will be allowed to ask either truth or dare!" He explains, giving our lit protagonist eye contact, who just nodded along with a hand under her chin.

"Sounds grucci. Who's spinning?" She asks, looking around the group suspiciously. Mina raises a hand, giving an ass eating grin.

"Me! Now let's see..." with a flick of the wrist, the bottle spun around and around, obviously not alcohol or anything fun like that. It landed on Midoriya, which made people 'oo', like preschoolers. So naturally, Sokodu was in that category.

"You have to spend 7 minutes in the closet with whoever the bottle lands on next." Mina announces happily. The green shrub, on the other hand, looked like his soul left him.

Before anyone could question if this was even in the rules or anything, the bottle was spun again. My eyes widened as it slowly came to a halt, staring straight at me. Pathetically, I tried blowing it over to Bakuhoe, but nothing worked. I saw Midoriya release a breathe of relief as he stood up. I shrugged, giving a grin as I walked through the circle and linked my arm with the shrubby boi.

"Onwards to the torture chamber!" I cheered, making the slightly taller boy skip with me into the closet, which was actually the bathroom. I closed the door and looked at the male, who looked nervous as hecc.

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna rape you or anything, I just want to ask a question." I explain, shrugging as I leaned against the sink. He gave a slow nod, a hand under his chin. I took a deep breathe, closing my eyes.