don't say it

───✱*

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"YOU BETTER GET YO CRUSTY MUSTY ASS OVER HERE RIGHT NOW YOUNG LADY OR YOU'RE ABORTED!" I shrieked into the phone, leaving an autistic voicemail for my number one hoe. The game was set up, and everyone was just now joining.

/thanoisthicc69 has joined!
/tapemedaddy has joined!
/greenmight has joined!
/rockhard has joined!
/rejectpikash!t has joined!
/hippityhoppitybish has joined!
/floatypotato has joined!

The pounding of someone at my door made me whip my head around and get whiplash. I screeched as the door slammed over, revealing an out of breath guy.

"Gaming week..." Magnus huffed, clenching his ass cheeks as he gripped the door. I materialized a green appendage from my arm and yeeted him over to me, making him smack a bean bag.

"Bitch it's about time. The thot gang is joining." I pointed to the screen to show him, to which he nodded, almost impressed.

/darknessismylife has joined!
/betterthenallmight has joined!
/daddyissuesarehot has joined!
/pinkypie has joined!
/tentaclehentai has joined!
/iwhipmytailbackandforth has joined!
/sugardaddy has joined!
/robotic-policeofficer has joined!
/frenchfriesarefab has joined!
/hardcorerockthot has joined!

"Holy shit, your class are actual gods." Magnus whispered, as if ushering a prayer. On the screen, they were working together to make houses or just straight up abominations. A classic really.

"You know, I don't think most of these people know how to play." I snickered, adjusting my headphones and mic. He connected his controller to my xbox, or the thot box, and logged in, a smile on his face.

/nibbatelojones has joined!

"Had to do it to 'em." To which he immediately went through my chests, yoinked a sword and started slaughtering my classmates. I turned on my microphone and instantly regretted it.

"DON'T SAY THE N WORD."

"SPARE COOCHIE MA'AM?"

"WHO THE FUCK IS KILLING ME?! I WILL DESTROY YOUR BLOODLINE, YOU FUCKING BIT-"

/nibbatelojones has killed betterthenallmight

"IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT!"

"THAT IS ONE LONG DONG."

"THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A CHRISTIAN MINECRAFT SERVER!"

"I'M FINNA GET A BIG TIDDY GOTH MINECRAFT GF BOYS!"