revive me damnit

───✱*

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

THE CHEERING OF THE FESTIVAL WAS MUFFLED IN RECOVERY GIRL'S ROOM. In this case, all the black haired female needed as she lay unconscious in bed. After falling flat on her face in front of the hero, Snipe, she was quickly carried by the cowboy to Recovery Girl, where she laid. She would be told as soon as she woke up, whenever that would be. The old lady deduced that it could be hours, perhaps a day or two until she awoke.

Much to Erasurehead's displeasure, he had to fill in for Sokodu, seeing as though Present Mic begged him to. Right now, the final minutes of the second round were being held, the event being a Capture the Flag. In which ten teams had to protect and capture the opponents flag and bring it back to base.

It was simple enough, and the usage of quirks added to the mix made it that more entertaining. The crowd cheered, seeing as another few points were scored. The teams were listed on the board.

Team Bakugou:
BAKUGOU Katsuki
KIRISHIMA Eijiro
KAMINARI Denki
SERO Hanta
ASHIDO Mina

Team Midoriya:
MIDORIYA Izuku
IIDA Tenya
URARAKA Ochaco
ASUI Tsuyu
TOKOYAMI Fumikage

Team Todoroki:
TODOROKI Shouto
YAOYOROZU Momo
SHINSOU Hitoshi
OJIRO Mashirao
JIRO Kyouka

Team Aoyama:
AOYAMA Yuuga
SHOUJI Menzo
KOUDA Kouji
SATO Rikidou
MINETA Minoru

Team Monoma:
MONOMA Neito
KENDO Itsuka
TETSUTETSU Tetsutetsu
AWASE Yosetsu
KOHARU Taiyo

Team Shiozaki:
SHIOZAKI Ibara
HONENUKI Juzo
BONDA Kojiro
KUROIRI Shihai
TSUNOTORI Pony

Along with four other teams, the stadium was a clash of colours, power and noise. The spectators had their eyes on the top teams, such as Team Bakugou, Team Todoroki and Team Midoriya, but glanced at the other teams clawing their way to the top.

Watching the battle on a T.V hanging from the ceiling at the bedside of Sokodu, was Rikoyo Kasuke, better known the U.A sports teacher with a fatass scorpion tail. His tail was curled up behind him as he sat quietly, intently watching the T.V. The girl in question was sleeping, looking the most peaceful she had been, perhaps, in her entire life. Recovery Girl had told the male that she was induced to a coma while she self regenerates her energy back, perhaps taking hours, or days at the least.