spongebob stans

───✱*

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"DAMN, SQUIDWARD IS A WHOLE ASS MOOD WHEN YOU KNOW A SPONGEBOB." Sighs Y/N, the teen bordering on insane instead of sociopath this morning. She was leaning back on her chair, head hitting the back wall as she was typing something on her phone.

"What'chu mean? You're literally a Spongebob." Sero asked, giving a frown as he hit the back of his chair with Bakugou's desk besides her, making the predator growl in rage. The blackette girl pressed her lips together, holding up her phone, as if to justify her statement.

"Here, I'll do a magic trick. On the other side of this wall, my voodoo twin will respond to me. Ready?" Most of the people who sat at the back, like all the cool kids, turned to look at whatever the fuck Y/N was up to now. Aizawa was napping, since homeroom was boring as hell, so they were allowed to do whatever.

"Weird flex, but ok." Broken power plug Kaminari huffed, crossing his arms. The female gave a smirk, holding a hand over her eyes.

"Alright, witness my power. Five, four-" as she was counting, she was quickly typing singlehandedly on her phone, struggling to keep a straight face. "Two, one. Now-" she unshielded her eyes, emerald green eyes adjusting to the light once more. She pounded her fist on the wall behind her, snickering.

"WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA?!" A voice shrieked, it's purpose meant to be sung, but it was more of a prepubescent middle schooler. Then again, Magnus was as mature as a fetus.

"SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!" The female yelled back, a few of her classmates yelling with her, making most of the front plebs whip their heads around. Laughing was heard from the other side, and then a stern voice telling them off. The blackette pointed a thumb to the wall, a proud grin adorned on her lips.

"See? What'd I tell you? Twins, my guy." She smirked, leaning back to her previous angle and typing on her phone again. It buzzed, making her squint and open the banner, which took a few seconds because she kept missing. Nodding to herself, she circle fingered in front of her chin and gave a tight smile, returning back to typing.

"Ooo~ Who 'ya texting, Y/N?" Kirishima grinned, leaning back in his chair to try and see the culprit. The female shrugged, turning off her phone and wagging a finger.

"None 'ya, my man." The phone buzzed again, making the teen open and read the new message.

Spicy thot 💯👌🏿😤 - 11:19am

Just got detention, thanks b

Spicy thot 💯👌🏿😤 has sent an image