Chapter 1

Hi, my name is Lyric and I'm 12 years old. I have a twin sister named Layla. My sister and I have been invited to dance at ALDC. I live with my mom and dad along with my 9 other siblings. I have 4 brothers and 5 sisters. My family is very wealthy. My mom is a stay at home mom. She takes care of everything. My dad owns a few business. My sister and I have been dancing since we were 2. We are also home-schooled. We are always dancing. Well, that's about it. Bye!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~It's the first day of Layla and I going to ALDC

It's the first day of Layla and I going to ALDC. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. I was in my room getting ready, when my little sister came in.
Mia-" Lyric, can I come with you and Layla to dance?"
Lyric-"Sure. Go get ready and tell mommy."
Mia- "OK." and with that she left. After I was done getting ready I walked downstairs to my mom and sisters waiting for me.
Mom- Are you ready girls?
Girls- Yes. We were wearing 

 We went a got in our all black range rover and set off to the dance studio

~Skipping the car ride~
We walked in and greeted Abby at the front door.
Abby- My new stars are here. Welcome.
Layla- Thank You. We are so glad to be here.
Abby- Well, I'm glad you're here. Why don't you go into the dancers den and wait until I call you in.
Lyric- OK.
We walked into the den which was empty. The girls were in Studio A for pyramid.
Abby- Girls, last week was not your best. You won but you were sloppy. So, I decided to bring in some new team members. Please welcome Layla and Lyric. We walked in with our mom and stood next to Ms. Abby.
Abby- Girls this is Layla and that is Lyric. Lyric how many titles have you won.
Lyric- I won 6 national titles. I won way to many first overalls and regional titles to remember.
Abby- Layla, how many titles have you won.
Layla- I have also won 6 national titles. And to many first overalls and regional titles to remember.
Abby-Mom, how is that possible for them to have same amount of national titles?
Mom- They are each others biggest competition. They have their own dance studio at home and they have contest to see who can do what better. They have always been home-schooled. They are always dancing.
Abby- Wow. Now, these are dedicated dancers. Layla and Lyric you can get in line with the rest of the girls. Mom you can join the moms. OK now own to the pyramid. (The pyramid went Layla, Lyric, Nia, and Kendall on the bottom. Mackenzie and Chloe in the middle. Maddie on top.) Now for the dances, Layla and Lyric you both have solos. Maddie you also have a solo and a duet with Chloe. Everyone will be in the group dance. It's an acro dance called Arabian Knights.
Jill- Abby, why would Layla and Lyric get solos over the other girls?!?!
Abby- Cause, I can count on them to win.
Holly- Abby, our girls could win. You never give them the chance.
Abby- Staci (The mom), when was the last time one of your daughter's didn't win first place?
Staci- When they were 6, maybe.
Abby- Why would I want a child that got second two weeks ago or doesn't place!?!?! Now, girls we are going to Ohio to go up against the rotten apples. Layla and Lyric, you guys are my secret weapons. OK, moms you are dismissed. Girls, start stretching. Lyric and Layla, can I talk to you two.
Twins- Sure. We walk over to her.
Abby- Don't let these moms get to you OK?
Twins- OK. We start learning the group dance. Half way through practice we hear yelling upstairs.