Chapter 15

~Lyric POV~
They girls and I were getting ready for the group dance and Ms.Abby is giving us a pep talk.
Abby- OK girls, I want you to go out there and be the dancer I trained you to be. I hope we have a clean sweep this weekend. Get over here girl and go through the number before we go on stage.
~10 mins later~
We are backstage waiting for our number to called
Announcer- Welcome to the stage #401 Nicest Kids in Town

We did great and now it's time for awards
Announcer- Let's start with junior solos, 3rd place is #222 Faded, 2nd place is #305 Rise and Fall, and 1st place is #307 Young and Beautiful. Now on to junior duets and trios, 3rd place is #101 Someone Like You, 2nd place is The A-Team, and 1st place is # 300 Photograph. Next is junior group dances, 3rd place is #405 Uptown Girl , 2nd place is ABC, and 1st place is #401 Nicest Kids In Town. Last is teen groups, 3rd place is #200 Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend, 2nd place is #207 Cold Hearted, and 1st is #221 Wild Horses.
We went to the dressing room and we were all happy. Ms.Abby walked in smiling.
Abby- Girls, we got the clean sweep that we wanted. But, next week is a whole new week. Good job and I'll see you next week.