Chapter 16

~Staci POV~

Today, all of my girls  have a ballet private

Today, all of my girls  have a ballet private. Layla and Lyric also have practice for competition this weekend.
Staci- Girls lets go, we're going to be late!
I just hope that none of the other moms come in early because I'm not in the mood for the drama. The girls ran to the car and we were off to the dance studio.
~Skip car Ride~
When we walked into the dance studio, Ms. Abby was sitting at the front desk and she looked happy to see us.
Abby- Hi girls.
Girls- Hi Ms. Abby
Abby- Girls, I want you all to go into Studio A and warm-up and I'll be there in a min. Staci, I need to talk to you.
Girls-OK.
Abby- Staci, I'm giving the twins ballet dances, Layla is having a ballet solo and Lyric is having a ballet duet with a boy. I'm going to start their dance early because ballet is hard to learn. But, don't tell the other moms.
Staci- Don't worry I won't. Thank you so much for all you've done for the girls.
Abby- No problem. They deserve everything they get because they work hard. But let go and get started.
~1 hour later~
So, my husband just came and picked up the girls except for the twins. Right now Abby is choreographing Layla's solo and Lyric is in Studio B working on some partner work with another choreographer. We only have about 20 minutes until everyone started to show up. But, so far Layla's solo looks great and Lyric and her partner work great together. I can't wait to see the final product. After about 10 mins, Abby dismissed the girls so they could get a drink and rest up for rehearsal. After they got a drink, they came up and sat with me.
Staci- How do you girls like you dances?
Layla- I love my solo. It's challenging and I think it's a winner.
Lyric- I love my duet. My partner and I work well together. They only thing I'm worried about is how the moms will react when they find out that we started our dances early.
Layla- Yeah. I agree with you.
Staci- You guys don't have to worry about them. You just need to focus on your dances. I will handle the moms.