Chapter 12

~Jill POV~
The moms and I were sitting upstairs watching the girls learn the group dances, When Christi asked me a question.
Christi- Jill, do you think that Abby is going to give Kendall a solo that could compare to Lyric's solo
Jill- I don't think so. I think Abby is going to give Lyric a beautiful lyric solo and she'll give Kendall a thrown together solo. I also don't like how Lyric gets 3 dance this week. Abby could have given the extra part to someone else.
Holly- I agree with you 100%
Christi- She's just likes that she has 2 more dancers that look like Maddie and has a mom that will do whatever she says.
Melissa- I do not do everything Abby says. I just choose not to argue and fight with Abby.
Christi- Yes you do Melissa.
Melissa- No I don't
~Lyric POV~
Abby- OK, girls we are going to start with the junior group dance. Its called nicest Kids In Town. Its a fun energized dance and there is a bit of partner work.
~1 hr. later~
Abby- Ok girls go get a drink and Lyric come back with the select team.
I went to get a drink and got the girls.
Abby- OK girls your group dance is called Wild Horses. Its a beautiful lyrical dance. So lets get started.
~1hr 15mins later~
Abby- Ok girls that a wrap we'll go through again tomorrow. Send Kendall in.