Chapter 9

Jay takes me to a dinner and movie. It was the prefect date. Even thought we watched a scary movie. And I couldn't sleep that night because of the stupid movie. I count the days till the game. On Saturday, I can't sleep or do anything.

"I can't believe I'm going to meet the Seahawks!" I say when me and Jay go to bed.

"I know, You have been saying that all week." Jay says and laughs.

"I'm just so happy!" I say and puts my hands on his cheeks kissing him. I smile in the kiss and he sucks on my tongue.

"Can I ask you something?" Jay says stopping and pulling me onto his lap. I put my legs around him and nod. "Please don't start crying though." He says. My eyes get big.

"I promise tell me." I say.

"Could we adopted?" He asks. I suck in a deep breath.

"I guess we could." I say. "but we aren't even in college! Lets talk about kids then." He smiles.

"Your so adorable." He says and kisses my nose.

"No I'm not." I say looking away blushing.

"Yes you are baby!" He says and rubs my thigh. "I wonder why non of the team went after you before I did. They all have a crush on you." He says.

"Because they know I don't date." I say. Jay raises an eyebrow. "now I do!" I correct myself and he chuckles. We hear a moan from the room next to us. Jay burst out laughing.

"Mark!" I hear a girl yell. I look at Jay and he smirks.

"Seems like he is having fun." He says. I giggle. Jay wraps his arms around my waist and puts his face in my chest. "Your boobs are like pillows." He says. I laugh.

"Your so weird." I say. He smiles. I lay down and Jay still has his face in my chest. I brush his hair with my fingers.

"Do we have to go to the game tomorrow?" He asks.

"Yes." I say and giggle. "You don't have to. I'll take Jacob then." I say.

"No!" He yells and looks up at me. I smile. "Your not going to be alone with him ever." he says.

"What are you afraid of?" I ask. He kisses my neck.

"That. I'm the only one that can touch you like this." He says and puts his head back on my chest. My phone dings and I grab it.

Jacob- have fun tomorrow! (:

I smile.

Me- thanks!

Jay bites at my shirt like he's a dog. "What hell are you doing?!" I yell laughing.

"I don't know I'm bored." He says doing it again.

Zoey- Me and Alex... You know...

I gasp.

"What's wrong?" He asks. I show him my phone and he laughs. "My brother got laid!" He yells.

Me- How was he? Lol and Jay said "my brother got laid" xD

Zoey- Well you know how it feels!

Me- Lol I know and I think Jay is drunk because he keeps doing really weird things xD

I look at Jay and he's looking at me.

"Who you textin'?" He says.

"Zoey." I say.

Jacob- On Monday you have a test don't forget!