Chapter 13

I know who I want for Jordan! Kate Todd! (Above) I think that's her name... Oops! I'm still trying to find a Jay!

That night Jay wakes me up around midnight.
"What?" I ask.
"Come on." He says and drags me out of bed. I'm not sore anymore, thank god. All I have on is My bra and underwear. He drags me into the living room where a blanket and candles are around it. Last night floods my brain. "Since it wasn't that good." He says. I sit on the blankets and he hands me a plate of pasta. Luckily I didn't wake up till noon this morning. I smile at him and take a bite.
"It's really good!" I say. It's a big plate so Jay eats off mine.
"You know what I have always wanted to do?" He says picking up a pasta string.
"What?" I ask.
"The spaghetti kiss." Jay says and puts one of the ends in his mouth. I take the other end and move closer. Our lips get closer and closer. Finally they touch, he lightly sucks my bottom lip before pulling away.
"Perfect." I whisper.
The next day at school I get a lot of "where were you? are you okay?"s. The only person I tell is Zoey.
"Wow Jay really does love you doesn't he?" She says as we walk to lunch. Nolan wants to do a wrestling match today. I sit next to him and roll up my sleeve.
"I see you have been working out." I say.
"Yup, I'm going to kick your ass." I have him down in the matter of 30 seconds.
"Damnit." Nolan says. He puts my in a loose head lock and I laugh. our table it's called up. Jay holds my hand and makes me warm. I see people look at us. I get closer to him. Almost every girl in the school has liked Jay. They still try to get him. No. He's mine. Nolan grabs Jays other hand. "Girl you did not just take my man!" He says acting like a girl.
"It's okay babe she's just a friend!" Jay says taking his hand away and kisses Nolan's cheek. They act like they are together as we get our lunch.
"What the fuck?" Jackson says to me look at them.
"Bromance." I say. "Hey Mrs. Connors get me some chips!" I yell at Nolan. He flips me off with the hand that's not holding Jay's. I laugh. Me and Jackson are laughing as People look at Nolan and Jay. I have to lean on Jackson to keep myself from falling. Alex and Zoey are cuddling back at the table. Meanwhile, My boyfriend is cuddling with Nolan.
"Pool party at My house tonight!" Lauren says sitting in my seat before I can.
"Aye lover boy sit on your boyfriends lay." I say to Nolan and he sits on Jay's lap.
"Jay went gay because of you? Shocker." Lauren says.
"That's it!" Jackson says slamming his fist on the table. "You litt-!" Jackson yells before I cover his mouth.
"You okay now?" I ask after he's done.
"Yeah." He says and takes a bite of his apple.
"That will be awesome." I say to Lauren about the party. "Oh Nolan don't forget to bring your bikini." Nolan acts like he's blushing and hides his face in Jay's chest. I laugh and lean my back on Jackson. I close my eyes. I didn't get much sleep because of Jay's surprised dinner.
"Baby." I hear Jay whisper in my ear. I open my eyes and see Jay is holding me. I guess I fell asleep. I'm starving. Everyone is almost out of the lunchroom. I stand up and brush my hair out with my fingers fixing it.
Back at home I try on some of my swimsuits. My favorite is my black and white bikini. I walk into the living room where Jay is.
"What about this one?" I ask. The only time I wore it was when I was at Nolan's house and it was just me, Alex, and Nolan. They said I looked "drop dead sexy". Which I didn't believe. I've got more boobs now so I don't know what Jay is going to say.
"Holy Fucking shit!" He yells. I guess that. I spin around and his eyes wonder. He stands up and puts his hands on my ass and squeezes. I jump but he keeps me close to his body. "Your trying to make me go crazy." He says.
"No, does it show to much?" I ask. No. I didn't say that so he could say something sexually. I really don't want to walk in there looking like a slut.
"Wait." He says and grabs a rain coat and wraps it around my body. "Now it doesn't." He says and laughs taking it off me.
"I'm not kidding." I say crossing my arms.
"No baby it doesn't. I know there are going to be girls walking around with hardly anything on, that mite look sexy. But you look more sexy." He says. I smile and blush.
"Your so cute." I say and go to the bedroom. I pull on simple running shorts and a tank top. Lauren and her stupid heated indoor pool. Really it's not that cold outside but it would be for swimming. Jay slips on his swim trunks and a white T-shirt. He takes my hand and we walk out of the apartment.
........
Oh my god! Her house is bigger than my old one! The whole block is filled with cars for this party. We get out and Jay takes my hand. We walk down the street and I see Zoey and Alex.
"Zoey!" I yell.
"Jordan!" She squeals and runs over to me. Her and Jenny's squeal I can take, its not that bad. She tackles me with a hug. We all walk together. Alex and Zoey are so cute. We get to the house and there is a guy standing there.
"Name?" he says.
"Jason and Jordan?" Jay says. I hate that Lauren calls Jay, Jason.
"Go on." He says letting us in. Wow. This is crazier than Nolan's parties. Jay holds my hand pushing though people. She has two huge ass pools?! Jay takes off his shirt. A lot of girls look at us. I smile. All mine bitches.
"Take off your clothes." He says and jumps in. I feel embarrassed now. The team I really don't care what they see. They are my brothers. I don't know half these people!
"I don't know." I say when Jay has his head out of the water.
"Who cares what they think!" Jay says. I give in and take off my shirt and shirts. I hold my nose and jump in. I come out of the water and Jay is smiling.
"What?" I ask.
"You looked just like you did when we were kids jumping in the pool." He says. I grin.
"Who wants to skinny dip?!" I hear a guy yell. A bunch of people start undressing.
"No no no!" I say and try to get out but Jay pulls me back in.
"They said wants, not that you have to." He says. I see Nolan jump in naked.
"Ew!" I yell at him and laugh.
"You want some of this?" He asks holding him.
"Ew." I say and cover my face. Jay wraps his arms around me. He kisses the back of my neck.
"Threesome anyone?" Nolan asks us. I can feel Jay's grip around me tightens. I look at Jay.
"I don't know." I say.
"You want to touch my girl?" Jay growls.
"I didn't mean it that way. You know that. You were talking about wanting a threesome with Jordan some day." Nolan says.
"No I didn't!" Jay says. He's lying.
"Are you jealous that someone else will be touching me?" I ask turning around.
"No." He says and his voice cracks. I giggle and pull him out of the pool. Nolan follows us and pulls on his trunks. Jay keeps looking me.
"I don't know about this. What if someone walks in?" Jay protests.
"Oh stop it! You were the one holding Nolan's hand!" I say and laugh. We get into a bedroom and Jay shuts and locks the door. We all look at each other. I lay on the bed and smile.
"Your the men here!" I say. Jay and Nolan get on either side of me. Jay takes off his trunks and gets on top of me. Jay takes off my top. Nolan stands back and takes off his trunks. Even though I can't get pregnant the guys both put on a condom. Jay slides in to me. Nolan starts to kiss me. Nothing like Jay's kisses but it will do. I moan into Nolan's mouth.
"Jay." I whimper as he slams into me. Nolan puts his hands on my boobs and squeezes them.
"Oh baby." I say into Nolan's mouth. I take Nolan in my mouth and he moans.
"Jordan." Nolan moans. I feel Jay spill into the condom. I cum around him. They trade places. Nolan is rougher than Jay but smaller. Jay knows where to touch me. He kisses me softly on my lips.
"Nolan." I whimper and grab the sheets. I look into Jay's eyes. He looks into mine.
"My pretty baby girl." He says and puts his hand on my cheek. Me and Nolan cum at the same time and we all lay on the bed panting. After a few minutes I put my swimsuit back on. We walk back to the pool.
"Who is better? Me or Nolan?" Jay whispers in my ear.
"You by million." I say and kiss him.