Chapter 38

In the morning Jay goes to gets Rose up. We have the gradation at noon and its 10:00. I take a fast shower and brush my hair. I have a towel around my body as I walk into the hallway. Jay goes in there next and try's to take off my towel. I go into the bedroom and get dressed. I put my cap in gown on and Rose walks in.

"You look so pretty mom!" She says and hugs me. I hug her back and Jay walks into the room with a towel around his waist. Our gowns are black and our cap is gold. I make sure Rose is facing me as Jay gets dressed.

"I look so cute in a dress!" Jay says in a girly voice.

"Yeah it shows off your curves." Rose says. I start laughing.

"Lets go you little duck." he says and grabs mine and her hands.

"You look beautiful Jordan." He says and kisses me. I smile. We go to the truck and I'm really nerves. We get to the school and I take Rose to my dad and Nick who is here.

"Now you be good." I tell her.

"I promise." She says and smiles. I go to my seat which is far away from Jay's After everyone is seated people give speeches. I just seat in my seat and almost fall asleep.

I start to see people going up. I look for Jay.

"Jason Connors." The principal says and I watch Jay as he walks on stage. I smiles and clap. I watch as some of the guys go up. I stand by the stage and wait. My hands are sweaty.

"Jordan Luck." She says. I climb the stairs and she shakes my hand. I walk off stage and Jay hugs me.

"I guess I can't call you my little High school girl anymore." He says and smiles.

"Now I'm your little college girl." I say. After everyone is done. We go to the field and throw our hat's up. Me and Jay run to Rose and hug her. My dad and Nick hugs me. I can't believe this. If I was going to LSU I would have to say goodbye to everyone. It makes me sad jus thinking about it. Nolan races up the stairs and picks me up bridle style spinning me around.

"Football is starting again!" Nolan yells. I laugh and he puts me down. I change out of my gown into shorts and a tank top.

"Let's go to dinner." Dad says. Dad takes us to a sort fancy restaurant.

"I'm wearing one of my new bra!" Rose whispers to me. I smile. I high five her.

"That booty." Jay says and smacks my butt.

"Oh shut up." I say and laugh. We walk in and get a table. We sit down in a booth. Rose sits with my dad. They bring us our food.

"Daddy can you get me some napkins." Jay stand up and so does my dad.

"Not again." I say and cover my face.