Monster

When we got back to the Glade, there was a group of people waiting for us.

"What the hell is going on out there?" Newt asked.

"We found something. Something i've never seen before. I think it must be where the Grievers go during the day." Minho explained.

"Wait, so you're saying you found the Grievers home and you want us to go in?" Chuck asked nervously.

"Their way in could be our way out, Chuck." I said.

"Yeah, or Ravyn doesn't know what she's done as usual!" Gally said accusingly.

"At least I did something, Gally. What have you done aside from hide behind these bloody walls all the time? Maybe you should start doing something differently!" I turned and yelled at him.

"Let me tell you something, Greenie. You've been here a few days. I've been here three years!" He yelled at me aggressively.

"Yeah, you've been here three years and you're still here!" I screamed back.

"Maybe you should do things differently." I repeated.

"Gally, calm down, mate. She has a point." Newt said. I turned to him and smiled.

"You're going to take their side?" He asked.

"You don't actually do much, man. These two are the only people that i've seen do so much to get us out of here. You just build things.'' Newt said.

Gally turned to me.

"Maybe you should be in charge then."

I was about to respond when I saw Jeff a few feet away.

"Hey guys, it's Alby. He's awake."

We all practically sprinted to the Homestead. I was the last one in the room and I saw that everyone was standing back aside from Newt.

"Alby, you alright?" He asked softly.

I could see the tears falling down his face and I felt an overwhelming sadness wash over me.

He didn't answer Newt.

Thomas leant down on the ground in front of him.

"Hey Alby." He started.

"We think we may have found a way out of the Maze." Thomas confided.

"We can't. They won't let us leave." He said.

"What are you talking about?" Thomas asked.

"I remember." He responded.

"Remember what?" Newt asked curiously.

"You and her. You're their favourites. Always their favourites." He said sadly.

"Why did you do this? Why did you come here?" He asked Thomas.

Outside, I could hear people yelling and panicking. Everyone else heard it too and they all started to pile out. I waited for everyone else to leave before me.

"You're a monster, Ravyn." Alby told me before I left.

I didn't reply.

I found everyone else by the Maze doors.

"Whats going on?" I asked Newt.

"It's dark and the doors aren't closing." He panicked.

I looked and sure enough, the doors were wide open and they didn't look like they were going to be closing any time soon.