ONE

KEHLANI

I just moved back to Los Angeles today from San Francisco. I was out there for two years doing modelling for a bikini company. I signed with a new contract in my hometown, LA. I get to spend time with my family more and of course my famous cousins. Being in the Ball family is literally crazy, my families in the news and on social media's everyday. They're all annoying but I can't wait to see them today.

__________
____

I went in and met up with everyone, Zo loves to pick on me. "Sup youngin" he said pulling me in for a hug. "Boy I'm only two years younger than you shut up." I caught up with Tina and Lavar and they showed me their new house. Me and Zo we're chilling in the living room later on.

"So how was your time in SanFran?" he questioned

"really good, I got some crazy fans out there tho" I said with a huge smile on my face. Zo always knows when there's something up with me, he's like my brother.

"you got a mans out there?"

"no" I dragged out the 'o'

"you can't keep a secret for shit tell me" he begged.

Just as he said that Melo busted around the corner. "I heard y'all was talking bout a boy? Kel you better not have a boyfriend"

I threw one of  the pillows over at him, "so what if I did, you guys always treat me like the little sister of the family"

Zo reaches for my phone as I pulled away from him "tell me, I told you everything about Denise and me"

"Fine" I gave in and showed the background of my phone and it's a picture of Klay. Klay Thompson.

"You fuckin with that nigga? He nine years older than you the fuck" Melo flipped his shit

"You fuckin with that nigga? He nine years older than you the fuck" Melo flipped his shit. Zo just closed his eyes and shook his head.

"What does your dad think of this young lady"

"He doesn't know and he doesn't need to know. I don't visit the team a lot and when I do we wouldn't speak to each other. Don't get your panties in a twist. Night shit heads. " I took my phone off the charger and went home.

They haven't changed one bit since I left

I moved back into my condo that I used to live in a few years ago.

As soon as I got ready for bed a text came through my phone

Thompson🤪
you get to your place safe?

yea , almost like I never left

Thompson🤪
sleep tight, you better
be comin to our game
there, next week

obviously , night

I don't know what me and Klay are right now. I can't have a relationship with someone that lives 6 hours away. I think he knows that too but we've been a thing low-key for 2 years and it's just complicated. As of right now I'm single.

(This will get much better as it goes on trust me)