FIFTEEN

"so what are we gonna do now, the foods not even good anymore" I said laying on Kyles bed.

"I'll just have to eat you out instead" he said giving me the look, I threw a pillow at his face

"You wanna go around in public with me, since apparently we're not together"

Hes now giving me a weird look, "listen you're the one who's making it all confusing, I didn't do a thing"

I scrunch my eyebrows together and stand up in his face, "Kyle, the media isn't always telling the truth. You know I'd never cheat on you"

"Kehlani baby, ion know sometimes I be doubting shit"

I turn my back to him

"Kehlani" he puts a strand of hair behind my ear "look at me"

"I don't wanna fight whichu" I mutter.

"You love me though don't you" he kisses my neck, I feel the soft wet marks being left behind.

He's wrapping his hands around my waist, making me feel his dick was already hard in his shorts.

"Kyle not now, I'm starving"

"you gon eat this dick, fuck you mean"

I turned around and he pulled down his shorts and all I could notice was the huge imprint in his tight boxers.

I instantly fell to my knees and helped him pull out his huge cock.

As I took him between my lips he held onto my hair and slowly pushed me further and further down him, earning some moans from him.

He guided me up by the neck and laid me back on the bed, while taking my clothes off.

I was now down to a thong and lace bra, he kissed down my thighs and made his way to my pussy.

"Imma show you who boss" he said before eating me out. I ran my hair through his curls.

"goddd" I whimpered, my hands intertwined with his.

I could see my phone lighting up and buzzing on the bed next to me, i couldn't make out who it was.

" Kyle, Kyle, Kyle my phone" I moaned

he stopped and I checked who it was...., my mom.

Not now mom...

I didn't bother answering

Kyle stood at the end of the bed and flipped me onto my back, face down into the sheets.

He took a wet finger and put one inside me going 3/4 of the way in.

I was loving all of what was happening until he picks up his thrusts, fucking the shit out of me.

"you're so beautiful" he panted, kissing my back

"Kyle... please... " I said, face squished into the bed. I reached back to hold his wrists but he held onto my arm.

"not the name your supposed to call me"

When me and him fucked before, it wasn't this intense and let's just say, I may be broken.

"baby, fuck" I whine as he's 'rearranging my guts'

He keeps at this pace, pushing my head into the bed. He leans down to my ear, "you don't learn do you"
slapping my ass.

"fuck. daddyyy. please"

He was close to cumming when he pulled out and left his trail down my back. Leaving his tip playing around my clit.

that was intense

______________________
________

I stumbled to the bathroom and got a shower, I posted an Instagram pic from earlier tonight.

liked by: melo, aliceball , nike, kuz, makailaclark, klaythompson and 23,783 more

kehlaniball: haters could never @nike

view all  7,630 comments

melo: I knowww I'm jus seein things, u srsly wearing those shoes? you ball now?
zo: @melo quit stealing my comments
kuz: imma have to treatttt you tonight 😍🤤💦
aliceball: @kuz you wanna meet me first?
kuz: @aliceball say the word and I'm there 🤐
makaliaclark: I'm glad I'm friends with a beauty

______________________
_____________

"Baby you do need to meet my whole family soon, imma call my mom back"

mom/ you didn't answer my call earlier...
Kel/ hello to you too!
mom/ how have things been going
Kel/ well I'm pregnant *laughs*
mom/ *screams* oh hell nahh you even got a boyfriend?
kel/ yes dads met him, I'm wondering when you are
mom/ I need to talk to you about something important, I'll be down in two days. Where are you living now?

I looked over at Kyle and rolled my eyes, my mother doesn't care to keep up with anything in my life recently

kel/ I'm staying at my boyfriends place, I'm moving out of my apartment and we're getting a big house.
mom/ I'm happy for you baby girl, your uncle know about this
kel/ I'm sure Melo and Zo tell him everything about me and Kyle
mom/ Kyle... sounds like a keeper. I'll talk later, send me the address. See you
kel/ byee