SEVEN

We pull up to the address and the place is pretty packed. "Damn all this for me" my eyes widened. Me and Ava made our way up to the top floor, of a condo. It looked like this but with people.

I walk in and everyone's greeting me with drinks in their hands

I walk in and everyone's greeting me with drinks in their hands. There's a banner that say 'welcome home Kehlani' on it. Zo comes to the front to meet me "Kehlani!! Come get a drink. Daddy Zo isn't on cousin duty tonight" he's already having a fun time.

________________
_______

It's been an hour into the party, I'm having so much fun. There's so many people that I went to university here and my old friends. I've met a bunch of Zo's team mates: Josh, Javale, Tyson, Rajon just to name a few. Me, Brandon, and Kyle were talking for a bit. Kyle, he's giving me that butterfly gut feeling in my stomach. He's looking at me and as I'm talking he bit his lip.

Kehlani don't do anything crazy, your just tipsy

The musics been bomb the whole night but just before I'm done telling a funny story to the boys the best turn up song comes on 'Act Up'- City Girls.

Me and all my girl friends look at each other and go in a circle and dance.

same group of bitches, ain't no adding to the picture
Drop a couple racks, watch this ass get bigger
Drinkin' on liquor, and I'm lookin' at your nigger
If his money right, he can eat it like a Snicker

Me, Ava, Makaila and a few others started rapping all the parts. Ava was so drunk she went over to Brandon and started twerking on him, he clearly liked it thought. Tonight's the best night I've had in a while.

________________
_______

I'm making my way to the bathroom cause I've had so many coolers. Zo is not good at giving directions while he's hooking up with a random girl. I need to ask him what that's about when he sobers up.

When I come out of the bathroom everywhere is so  silent. I look up to see Kyle standing down the hall a little ways he had a blue hoodie and black jeans on.

 I look up to see Kyle standing down the hall a little ways he had a blue hoodie and black jeans on

"Kyle!" I yelled as his head popped up.

"Hey" he stood up and hugged me. The way he looks down at me makes me melt inside.

"Have anything to drink? You look like the only sober one here haha"

"Nah, I had a beer earlier but I came to talk to you"

I cleared my voice "me? yea what did you wanna talk about"

He closed his eyes and then looked me up and down "you are just- so beautiful. I'll wait if you need me to wait but damn please don't leave a nigga waiting too long" he laughed.

I chuckled back as I tried to think of what to say "not gonna lie kuzma, your growing on me to. Give me your phone" He looked at me strange.

"My phone?" He reached and unlocked it. I went into the contacts and added myself as a contact "now you can FaceTime me whenever."

I wanted to kiss him but I just couldn't

We walked back to the party together and I ended my night of perfect.

Melo showed up as soon as we walk out
"Melo the hell are you doin here?" I asked him.

"Better question then that. Why Kuz gettin so close to you." I just laughed back.

"No but fo real, Denise hella mad right now she finna come over here and woop Zo's ass. We needa get him outa here right now" he was serious.

We all went to find Zo talking to the girl he was kissing with a little while ago.

"Zo you need to go home now, you've had a lot to drink and Denise be actin up. Imma have to whip that bitch ass" I said getting heated.

We finally got Zo off with Melo and the rest of the night went great. Me, Kyle, Brandon and Ava got loaded.