SIX

I wake up and check my phone

kylekuzma followed you on Instagram
kylekuzma liked 10 photos
kylekuzma commented 🤪 on your photo

I looked at a few of his pictures and he got me in my feels. Plus his tattoos made him so much better. I just wanna lay with him and trace every bit of ink on his skin. I followed him back.

I remembered how Zo never actually told me when he's having my party so I texted him

hey when's this party you're
having for me

Zo🤡
how's Thursday?

sounds good.

Zo🤡
it's gonna be lit

______________
______

I have a photo shoot with Icon Swimwear later today so I needed to do a workout before. It looks way better in pictures. Then, I'm gonna head to the mall and get a dress for my party in two days.

______________
____

KYLE
Me and Brandon are over my house playing 2K. Zo sent the group a text and told everyone the party was on Thursday. Kehlani, she's been on my mind for a few days now. I'm finna make my move at this party I don't care.

"Would Zo whoop my ass if I was a thing with Kehlani?" I asked Brandon

"Bro, shoot yo shot. I did with Ava and boom we dating"

______________
_____

KYLE

Me and Brandon get ready for practice and make our way into the arena. Coach is literally yelling at us today because of our loss last night.

"Looking tired slenderman" Lonzo joked at Brandon.

"What can I say I was up all last night" he did that motion like he was fucking someone, hinting that him and Ava were up late last night.

"My dawg" Javale went and shook him. I keep to myself half the time but in my head these guys are my crazy second family.

______________
_____

Half-way through practice we're sitting on the sideline for water break. I'm sweaty and a fucking mess cause Zo ain't layin off me the whole time.

I'm talking to one of the guys and I hear Kehlani's voice. I swing around and see her practically standing in front of me talking to Lonzo. She has food in a bag. "Here, I got you your cesar salad, extra cheese, extra dressing" she said passing him it. "You are the best cousin a guy could ever ask for" he teased at her. "Yea well you bet your ass I won't be doin it a second time" she went off. I laughed and she looked down at me.

"Hey Kyle"

"Sup" I smiled and licked my lips

"Boy I know you damn well just licked them lips" Lonzo snapped in front of my face to get me out of the trance I was in.

"kyles got a crush" I heard tyson say in the back

"shut yo bitch ass up Zo, you ain't gon do shit" kehlani got mad at him again.

"Please, like you can even attempt to throw a basketball" he handed her the ball underneath my feet

She picked it up, walked over to the 3 point line, dribbled and shot. It went in. The whole team laughed at Zo, including me.

"See you tomorrow night" she smiled at me and left.

That girl has my heart already

_______________
______

BEFORE THE PARTY

KEHLANI

Knowing that Zo put this whole party together for me, is exciting. I haven't gotten drunk in a while. Not to mention that my cousins and a bunch of basketball players will be there, along with my friends. Me and Ava were getting ready at my place and changed into some snazzy outfits.

 Me and Ava were getting ready at my place and changed into some snazzy outfits

"How I look" Ava said coming around the corner of my room

"Like Brandon finna tap ass tonight" I laughed

"Ahhh" she stuck her tongue out and started twerking around the room.

"Wait on a real note though, I think I like kuzma" I was being dead serious

"Kel, you guys would be cute. Talk to him tonight maybe he'll bite back"

I smirked back at her "let's go get this thang". We got in my Mercedes and drove to Zo's rented private condo.