TWENTY

A:N
The more I write in this story makes me feel depressed because I want some love like this (**also some mature content in this)

KEHLANI

I look at the middle of the watch and there's a small 'K' engraved in to it.

"I was gonna get a KK engraved but I think it's to early for that" he smirks

Kehlani and Kyle Kuzma

I give him a huge hug and kiss on the cheek. I open the rest of my gifts and post a quick pic on my Instagram story.

 I open the rest of my gifts and post a quick pic on my Instagram story

birthday surprise @kuz🥰

The second I posted it a huge amount of people DM me wishing happy birthday. It's so hard getting back to everyone when I just wanna spend the day away from social media.

Kyle and me go up to the room as he's scrolling through his phone. I put on some light makeup with lipstick and start sending texts back, calls, and liking some Instagram pictures of me.

I FaceTime Lonzo and Melo as they're wishing I was there to revive birthday beatings. Ava showed me her huge belly and how she's only 3 months away from meeting her new baby.

My dad FaceTimed me which was nice to see him.

"show me the nice crib you got Kehlani"

I turn the camera around to show the nice overview of the water and marble bathroom

"I got your birthday gift sent to the new house not the luxury staycation" he laughed

"Well I didn't plan on coming here either Kyle kinda surprised me" I lay down next to him showing dad

"Kuz what's up my man" his smile showing his pearly whites

"hey mr. Igoudala wus good" Kyle waves

"When y'all get back I want to come see the new house!!"

end call

Does it surprise me that my mom only texted me for my birthday, no. I still haven't even met my half sister but I do plan on.