SEVENTEEN

I'm the first one awake as the suns beaming in through baby daddy's curtains. I'm just fucking with y'all .... anywaysss.

I'm looking at the light beam in on his face and he has no idea I'm looking at him right now. By the sounds of things my moms not up either.

Kyle has a game tonight so if my moms sticking around that long she can come watch with me and Ava.

I didn't get much sleep last night thinking about why Jennifer Ball is in my boyfriends house, acting all friendly and shit.

I got up and brushed my teeth in the walk-in bathroom that leads from his room... still not awake.

I go over towards his long figure laying on his back in the bed and walk my fingers down his chest. One by one till it reached the top of his boxers.

He began to come alive at the feeling of me groping his dick over his shorts.

"Wake up baby" I kissed his chest up to his lips.

He stretched and peered up at me

"You wanna fuck now?"

"Nah I'm just playin with you. Get up and get dressed I'll just sit here thinking about you inside me" I teased laying next to him.

"Your moms in the next room? you think we could wait till she leaves?" he whispered

I reached my hand over to his pants again and well you know what happened after that.

___________________
_________

Kyle's gone to his pregame warmup which gives me and my mom a chance to catch up. We went to get smoothies and talk.

"Take this" I hand her my phone

"There, is it good enough"

I added it to my Instagram story

Instagram Story: momma bear takes good pic

"did you hear about Zo and Denise?"

"Lavar told me a bit about it when I was on the phone with him a while ago yea. That girl wasn't meant for him."

As we sat down I traced the rim of my cup.

"So Kehlani, Alice should be meeting us soon"

I furrowed my eyebrows, confused as hell.

"You could've told me we were all meeting up..."

"There's something I never told you for your whole life. I want to tell you now before you turn 21 soon and probably won't even care"

"Quit playin, what is it"

"You have a 18 year old step-sister that you've never met. She looks exactly like you and your sister and I want you to meet her now that she's moving here"