NINETEEN

QUESTION ??
Anybody watching Lakers since Kyle started recently playing? He's doing pretty good so far and I'm excited for lakers season
_______________________

2 WEEKS LATER

KEHLANI

Kyle and me are on our way to the airport and my stomachs knotted from excitement. He surprised me and told me the trip to Jamaica is for my birthday. Flight 234 to Jamaica as me and Kyle wore baggy sweats and sunglasses followed by security guards. Even though we go through a secret passage way, you'd be surprised the people that get a glimpse of us and yell. We get on the plane and head off to our vacation, nestled into him.

IN JAMAICA

"Baby this is amazing" I say walking down the boardwalk to a huge shack on the water. It's literally huge. Kyle slips his hand into mine as we walk towards my dream destination, this will be the best birthday weekend ever.

 The warm fresh air blew my hair over my eyes as he takes the keys to the door and opens the door

The warm fresh air blew my hair over my eyes as he takes the keys to the door and opens the door. Kyles body guards drop the luggage's down and tell us what to look out for. There's going to be 24/7 security from the other island, the one we're on is only accessible by boat. It's me and Kyle on our own little island.

"How did you afford all of this for just me baby like.." I say in a soft voice, he's making my heart so warm right now.

"Cause I fucking love you so much" he kisses my forehead. We explore the rest of the house and it's many features. Me, Kyle, alone all by ourselves. The main bedroom is overlooking the water with a hot tub on the side.

"all I want to do is relax with you, quiet no one around" he walks up from behind me

"all I want to do is relax with you, quiet no one around" he walks up from behind me. I know Kyle to well I can almost tell what his next move is.
Our silhouettes shadow on the patio, his arms are around my waist and chin on my shoulder.

"Meet me outside by the dock in 15 minutes" he kissed my cheek and walked away , I sure would love to go for a swim.

I looked through my suitcase making a mess on the bed, I'm known for not packing light.