Prison Surprises(Loki One-Shot)

This was a request by my.w.tt/uemORqtPyX. Message to requestee: Sorry for the long wait again. This was probably one of my favourite requests ever. I had so much fun writing it. I hope you enjoy reading it and that you are satisfied with the sceptre.
VioletAdler0224

Loki had been imprisoned in the Asgardian Dungeons. Being his wife, you visited him regularly. It killed you to see him so dishevelled and unkempt and defeated. You felt the need to do something. But what on Asgard could you do?

(Loki's POV)

I had made several attempts to escape, without any luck. (Y/N) visits me often, but what's that supposed to do?

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw shadows shifting in the doorway. I expected it to be (Y/N) of course. But, as the figure approached, I saw my 'brother'. I stood up and walked forward. "Thor. After all this time and now you come to visit me. Why? Have you come to gloat? To mock?"

"Loki, enough! I know you want out of this cell. You help me escape Asgard and I will grant it to you." I listened intently. Anything was better than here.

"When do we start?"

"Now. But I have just one more thing to ask of you. How much do you love me?" This question confused me. I never intended to answer it. A moment later, Thor had melted away and my wife stood in place.

(Author's POV)

You stood in green and gold from head to toe, looking far more regal than Loki was. In your hand, you gripped onto your husband's sceptre. You smiled widely at him, feeling proud of yourself. Loki sat there stunned for a while, before bursting out laughing. "I love you too much, my dear (Y/N)."

You used Loki's sceptre to get him out of the cell. He hugged you tightly and gave you a kiss on the cheek before taking the sceptre from you. He had tidied up his appearance and had a lot more life in him. "How on Asgard were you able to get this?" He asked in disbelief.

You smirked at him. "I can't tell you everything."

You were both nearly out of the dungeons when a pair of guards approached. Loki acted quickly. "What's going on here?" The guards asked. You went to speak, but Loki started first. "I'm just taking this prisoner to Odin. He has been asked for personally." Loki said in Thor's voice.

As soon as you got past the guards' earshot, you both burst out laughing. "It really shouldn't be that easy. Prisoners could escape you know." Loki said to you.