Welcome To The Hero Course

Izuku opened his eyes. Everything was dark. He blinked; still dark. Slowly rising from his bed, he felt around on his desk for his phone. Once he found it, the screen lit up and displayed the time: 4:56. He sighed. There's no way I'm getting back to sleep now, he thought to himself. He had been thinking about school all night. Today was the first day of U.A. for him and Katsuki, and he was extremely nervous. Deciding he might as well get ready for school, he grabbed his uniform and went to take a shower.

____________

This was one of the rare moments that Izuku's hair wasn't all over the place. The water weighed it down, along with making the dark green appear almost black. He shook his head around like a dog, and it instantly returned to his natural state. He checked the time again; 5:15. His mom would wake up soon. As Izuku changed into his uniform, he recalled a time about a year ago when Katsuki filmed the phenomenon of Izuku's hair transforming from flat, black, and dripping wet to curly, green, and fluffy. They were both laughing so hard it hurt; Katsuki posted the video on YouTube, and it ended up getting quite popular.

Izuku caught himself spacing out and tugged on a strand of his hair.

"Get a hold of  yourself! You have school today!" He whispered, slipping out of the bathroom as quietly as possible. Sneaking back into his bedroom, he climbed up the ladder to the top bunk and shook Katsuki awake.

"What the fuck? Zuku?" The ash blonde hissed, sitting up.

"I woke up at five. Come on, school starts at 6:30. We can get there early if we start getting ready now."

"Start? You're already in your fucking uniform!"

"Watch your language, Kacchan."

"Oh, just get out of the way." Katsuki shoved past Izuku and stumbled down the ladder, heading for the stairs. The greenette chuckled, and followed after his brother.

When they entered the kitchen, Mitsuki was already there making  eggs and toast. She looked up from the stove and nearly jumped through the ceiling.

"Why the hell are you already awake!?"

"I woke up at five and couldn't get back to sleep, so I got dressed and woke up Kacchan."

"Oh, I wasn't surprised about you being awake, Izuku, you're always up early. Well, I'm not quite done with breakfast, so Katsuki, why don't you go get dressed while you're waiting?" Katsuki grumbled something unintelligible and went back upstairs.

"I'll get his stuff together so he doesn't have to find everything last minute," Izuku chirped, and went around the house gathering his brother's backpack, shoes, and the like. Setting them all down next to the door, he came back to the kitchen to find Katsuki eating an egg-and-toast sandwich at the counter. Examining the ash-blonde's uniform, he grinned to see everything was worn properly.

Mitsuki handed Izuku a plate with a sandwich of his own, and he swallowed it whole as he did with pretty much everything else. Nobody knows why he even bothers brushing his teeth, seeing as he never uses them anyways. But alas, he went back to the bathroom and scrubbed the pearly white grin that could blind an earthworm.

As soon as he left the bathroom , Katsuki grabbed him by the shoulders, panic written all over his face.

"Kittie, do you know where my backpack is?"