Seems Legit

Ejirou and Mina were relentlessly trying to strike up a conversation with Katsuki, trying random icebreakers like "What's your favorite color" or "What sort of things do you do in your free time", which the blonde teen always responded to with brief and blunt answers, leading to awkward silence. Katsuki seemed to be having an off day, and eventually the redhead and alien queen gave up and began chatting amongst eachother.

When Mina went on a rant about her parents breathing down her neck about how skimpy her hero costume was, Ejirou had an idea of how he could get Katsuki to loosen up.

"My parents are going on a business trip for a few days. I've got the house to myself for the rest of the week."

"Ohmigod, really? You're so lucky! I would give anything to be the woman of the house for a few days."

"Ah, but I'm gonna be so bored. Plus, I can't cook. I'll be living off instant ramen."

"Come over to my house," Katsuki declared, butting into the conversation. "Both of you. My parents will treat you like royalty. They always do that with guests. Plus, I've got nothing better to do." The two middle-school friends stopped dead in their tracks, and slowly turned to look at Katsuki, eyes wide with shock. Just as he was about to take back his statement, their faces lit up with enormous grins of absolutely blinding magnitude.

"REALLY!?!?? Yayayayayayayay Ei we can go to Kacchan's house!!!" Mina was bouncing up and down with excitement.

"My name's not Kacchan, pinkie!" Katsuki growled, his face flushing. No one other than Izuku called him Kacchan. It was a new experience, hearing the childish nickname come out of someone else's mouth.

"That's what Midoriya calls you!" Mina protested, sticking out her tongue.

"He's my fucking brother! He has special privileges!" Katsuki retorted.

"I want special privileges! Will you let me call you Kacchan if I kick your ass in smash?"

"You can call me ❤😘Suki~chan😉💘 and put it on my goddamn gravestone if you kick my ass in smash. Not even Izuku can beat me."

"It's on, you son of a motherless goat. Prepare to be destroyed." Mina was determined, but Ejirou was downright confused.

"Wait, did you just use emojis out loud-?"

------------ Fuck You, Kirishima, Time Skip -------------

Mina didn't kick his ass in smash.

Sadly, she was unaware of the fact that Katsuki was an absolute legend that refused to play as anything but Kirby, naming himself "The Happy Slapper" and destroying everything in his path.

The trio was now sitting on the floor in Katsuki's bedroom, playing Monopoly and eating pizza rolls.

"Hey, where's Midoriya? He lives here, doesn't he?" Ejirou asked casually while Katsuki payed him for landing on his territory.

"He's training for the sports festival."

"This late at night?"

"Yup. Said he's got private training with one of the teachers."

"Really? Which one?" Mina gushed, her vibrant pink hair bouncing as she leaned her head closer to Katsuki.

"Hell if I know. He said he'd be back around ten, maybe you can ask him."

"Ten? Christ, how hard core can you get?" Some of the teachers were pretty intense, but Ejirou didn't think any of them would keep a student working that late.