I Went Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Overboard

Toshinori burst into the infirmary shortly after she finsihed the surgery. Izuku was still unconcious, but he had been taken off the laughing gas and should wake up soon.

"Chiyo! Is he alright? He didn't immobolize the hand, did he?"

"No, he didn't immobolize it, but it's got a nasty scar, and the fingers are a bit disfigured. He'll probably have a hand cramp for the rest of his life, I'm sorry to say. Also, you might want to transform; he'll be waking up soon."

"No, he knows. That's what I came here to tell you, actually. He's my successor. I gave it to him a few weeks ago; he's been very good about staying beneath his limit, but I suppose he felt a need to go further in this situation."

"Oh, Lord, and here I thought I'd never have to deal with your recklessness again! Didn't you tell him what would happen if he used too much?"

"Yes, I told him that overuse would hurt him. I'm not sure what he was thinking."

"Well, you better get that straightened out with him!"

"Can he participate in the next match?"

"If he wants to fall asleep in the middle of it, than sure. His leg still needs to be healed."

"Let me talk to Midnight about it. Maybe they can do something similar to what they did for Ejirou and Tetsutetsu."

"You do that. I'll let you know when he's concious."

"Thank you, Chiyo."

------------ Time Skip ------------

"ALRIGHT, LADIES AND GENTLEMAN! MIDORIYA BROKE HIS LEG IN THE PREVIOUS ROUND, SO WE ARE NOW GOING TO BE HAVING ANOTHER ARM-WRESTLING MATCH!!!" Katsuki heard those words and paled considerably. He had confidence in his ability to take on Izuku with his quirk, but arm-wrestling? He didn't stand a chance. The events of that morning proved that. "BUT AS YOU SAW FROM THAT TIE-BREAKER A MINUTE AGO, THIS IS NO ORDINARY ARM-WRESTLING! THE CONTESTANTS CAN USE THEIR QUIRKS TO OVERPOWER THEIR OPPONENT!" Okay, maybe he did stand a chance. "THE WINNER OF THIS ROUND WILL FIGHT KIRISHIMA EIJIROU IN THE NEXT MATCH BECAUSE THE AUTHOR HAD A SMALL BRAIN MOMENT AND FORGOT HOW TO WRITE AN ACCURATE TIMELINE!" Bitch I will bite you, come at me

Katsuki and Izuku sat down at the table that Cementoss had provided. Katsuki was grinning wildly, planning on creating small explosions in his hand to cause Izuku to pull his hand away and therefore forfeit the match. Izuku wasn't smiling, but he had a devious look in his eyes, like he knew something Katsuki didn't.

Midnight cracked her whip, signalling the start of the match, and Katsuki was about to make some explosions when he heard a loud crack and a sharp pain. He looked down to see that Izuku had broken the table with Katsuki's knuckles.

"WOW, WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT! WELCOME TO THE GUN SHOW, PEOPLE, 'CAUSE THE FRESHMAN REP HAS GOT A SERIOUS PAIR OF DESERT EAGLES!"

"Kittie, what the actual fuck."

"Magic."

"Bruh."

"Magic."

"BRUH."

"Magic."

"WELL, IT APPEARS THAT SINCE MIDORIYA WON, AND SINCE HIS LEG IS OBVIOUSLY STILL BROKEN, HE AND EIJIROU WILL HAVE YET ANOTHER ARM-WRESTLING MATCH!" They brought out Eijirou, who had gotten much further than he thought he would. He didn't think he had any chance against Izuku, and would be perfectly fine with losing this match.

Needless to say, Izuku broke another table.

------------ After the Awards Ceremony ------------

"Izu-chan, you won!" Ochaco squealed, standing next to Izuku, who was back in the infirmary and waiting for Recovery Girl to return.

"Yup! I honestly think it would've been better if I had lost to Todoroki, though." He winced as Ochaco sat down on the cot, disturbing his still-completely-shattered leg. "My leg hurts like hell.'

"How did you even break it that bad?"

"I had the brilliant idea to try and break one of Todoroki's glaciers by kicking it."

"Oof. Press F to pay respects."

"F in chat." Ochaco and Izuku turned to face the doorway, where the friendly neighborhood Pepsi man was standing.

"Ah! Todoroki! I'm sorry about the things I said during the match. I was in pain and on a bunch of adrenaline and I just kinda stopped caring." Izuku grinned apolegetically.

"It's fine. Sorry I messed up your hand."

"It wasn't your fault! See, I recently discovered another aspect of my quirk that's a kind of strength enhancer, but it isn't really suited for the human body so I can only use a certain percentage of it. My current limit is about 20%, but I went waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overboard and seriously fucked up my fingers. It was entirely my bad."

"Oh. Interesting. Well, there was something else I wanted to talk to you about, but I don't want to interrupt your conversation, so I'll bring it up some other time." He turned and left, leaving Izuku and Ochaco alone once again. They sat in silence until Recovery Girl returned. She healed Izuku's leg with a kiss, knocking him out cold. Ochaco left soon after.

[A/N] So shorter chapter this time, sorry about that. It just seemed like a good place to stop so like why not

Thanks to all the people who commented "Aye" on last chapter's author's note, it makes me happy ♡w♡

Also, NO, Shoto is NOT going to ask Izuku on a date. I'm trying to keep shipping to a minimum and keep it as canon as possible, so there will only be little bits and pieces of IzuOcha and nothing else. Sorry-not-sorry to anybody who ships TodoDeku - there are whole books dedicated to that stuff, you don't need it in here too.

I don't really need to say anything else so like

[Author-san has left the server]