Announcement

So, you know how last time I said I didn't know how I was gonna clean up the bloody mess I made? Well

I still have no clue how to clean up the bloody mess. And I was thinking last night about how I really have no idea how this story is going to end. I don't know how I'm going to implement the proposed conflict that I put in the description, and I don't know what the purpose of this story really is. I took the "just write and see where it goes, then fix it later" approach with this story, which is fine for writing a novel that nobody's going to read until after you've made, like, five different drafts and skipped sleep for a week fixing typos, but not so great for a story where each new chapter is immediately available to the public. Plus, the vibe of the story fluctuates between chapters A LOT based on my mood, and while the mood shouldn't be completely monotone throughout the story, there should be at least SOME consistency.

Basically, I thought about it and realized that this story kind of sucks. Sure, it's just fanfiction, but it still kind of sucks. So I've decided to start a new fanfiction that will actually be planned out and have a clear purpose. I'm not deleting this one, though! I'll still use it when I, inevitably, get the occasional writer's block for the other one, but Death Penalty will no longer be my priority. I'm going to go on a short hiatus while I work on my new idea, but it shouldn't take long considering I have pretty much nothing else to do.

Anyways, I hope nobody's too mad at me for this, and I'll be with you in a bit.