This Is Totally a Filler Episode

Izuku was laying on his bed, slowly starting to drift off as he stared at the rows of wooden planks supporting the top bunk's mattress. Whether he was drifting off towards sleep or death we may never know, but it's most likely the former because when you call a dying person's name, they don't usually flinch so hard they fall off the bed. Then again, Katsuki's vocal chords rival the volume of an air-horn, so maybe- we're getting off track. Katsuki called Izuku's name from downstairs, awakening him from his drowsiness. Izuku fell onto the floor with a loud thud and scrambled onto his feet, rushing down the stairs to see what was going on.

"What's up, Kacchan?"

"We got this crazy letter in the mail and I can't read what it says," Katsuki replied, showing his brother a ridiculously sparkly envelope and a piece of expensive parchment. The margins of the parchment was decorated with sequins and faux-goldleaf flowers, and a long message was written out in excessively fancy cursive handwriting. [Japan probably doesn't have cursive but whatever]

Izuku took the paper in his hands and leaned in very close, scrutinising the script with his enormous green eyes. It took him a few minutes, but he was eventually able to decipher it.

"It's from Aoyama."

"Who?"

"Blonde, French glitter dude."

"Oh, him. What's he want?"

"Well, first there's a really long and oddly worded poem, and then it says 'You are invited to a sleepover at my house. Please be there at seven tonight. -Aoyama Yuuga. It also has his address." Izuku turned away from Katsuki and crancked up his volume to 300%. "MOM! CAN WE GO TO A SLEEPOVER AT OUR CLASSMATE'S HOUSE?"

"DOES HE LIVE SOMEWHERE SKETCHY?"

"NO, HE LIVES IN THAT SUPER RICH NEIGHBORHOOD ACROSS TOWN!"

"THEN SURE! WHEN IS IT?"

"HE WANTS US TO BE THERE AT SEVEN TONIGHT!"

"WELL, IT'S THREE RIGHT NOW SO YOU BETTER GET PACKING!"

"OKAY! THANK YOU!"

Izuku then went back upstairs to get his duffel bag, ignoring the fact that his dad and brother were on the floor with their eardrums ruptured.

[Funny story, my dad used to do boxing when he was in highschool and one time some guy punched him in the ear and broke his eardrum. That wasn't actually that funny but I thought it was interesting]

------------ Time Skip -------------

"What. The fuck." Katsuki stared up at the enourmous house in front of them with complete disgust written on his face.

"Curse jar, Kacchan," Izuku repremanded him, but he was also entirely flabbergasted.

Yuuga's house was an exact replica of the mansion from the old pre-quirk TV show, Barbie: Life in the Dreamhouse.

Izuku hesitantly rung the doorbell, and shrieked like a little girl when it opened instantaneously.

"Bonjour! I am simply dazzled  that you two could make it!" Yuuga was wearing what you would expect to see the groom wearing at a wedding, making the adoptive brothers feel very underdressed in their American rock band T-shirts and khaki shorts. "Well, don't just stand there, my darlings! Come in, come in!"

They followed the sparkling blonde into his house, finding that the place was still an exact replica of the Barbie house. Katsuki shivered when he saw the elevator. They were led into a guest bedroom, and sitting on an incredibly frilly king-sized bed were Tsu, Shoji, Hagakure, Momo, and Shoto. They seemed to have gotten over the Barbie thing and glanced at their shocked expressions sympathetically.