DEKU WHAT THE F-

Surprisingly, Katsuki was knocked out, meanwhile Izuku was laying in the rubble repeatedly whispering "I need mental help" as All Might announced that the hero team had won.

"Hey, at least Uraraka took advantage of the situation." He said to himself as he tried and failed to get up.

"Izu-chan! Where are you? Are you okay?!" Ochaco called out to him, walking around the scene with her hands cupped around her mouth.

"I'm good, but I think Kacchan was buried alive. Sorry about that."

"Are you injured at all?"

"Probably?"

"Why does that sound like a question? Where are you!?"

"I don't think my brain is working right. Hang on, I think I can stand up," He grabbed onto a giant chunk of concrete that was on top of him and closed his right fist, turning it quickly to ash. He pushed himself off the ground, and stumbled around, burning stuff looking for his brother. As he turned yet another slab to ash, he revealed an arm adorned with a grenade-gauntlet. Burning more rubble, he managed to pull out the unconscious body of Katsuki.

"I found Kacchan! Is Iida ok?"

"Yeah, I found him! Do you need help carrying Bakugou? I can make him float if you want!"

"I'm good, he's always been weirdly light. Hey, I think I see you!" The clouds of dust and ash surrounding Izuku reveal a glimpse of Ochaco's hero costume. He makes his way towards it, and sees her holding Tenya by the wrist as he floats idly like a balloon. Her face lights up when she sees him, but quickly darkens as she takes a closer look.

"Oh my God! Izu-chan, your chest..." Her voice trails off as she sees the blackened fabric burnt away to uncover a deep wound scorched into his flesh. A few ribs are visible; her face pales theatrically.

"Y-you should let me carry Bakugou..."

"Really, Uraraka, it's fine! He's not that heavy, and you already have Iida on your hands."

"Izuku. Look at your chest." He looks down, examining the results of his stunt for the first time. He sees the burn, and his brain, which had been confused, put two and two together and decided that Izuku needed to lay the fuck down.

The energy drained from him comepletely. He dropped his brother and fell to his knees, groaning. Ochaco dropped to his level and placed a steadying hand on his shoulder.

"It's okay. I'll get you to safety. Is your communicator working? Mine fell off."

"Yeah, it's..." He didn't finish his thought but pulled off the device and handed it to her. She got the gist.

"Hello? Can you hear us, teacher?"

"Yes I can! Is everyone alright?"

"Bakugou and Iida are unconscious, Izu-chan is awake but not exactly operational. I'm fine."

"How badly injured are your peers, Uraraka?"

"Iida and Bakugou don't appear to have any major injuries, so they probably just hit their head. Izuku...may or may not have a gaping hole in his chest." Uraraka heard a choking noise over the communicator, and then a loud crash next her. All Might had come to the rescue.

"Midoriya, my boy! How are you faring?" The greenette looked up at him, slightly dazed.

"I think I've lost an unhealthy amount of blood but I'm not gonna complain because I kind of deserved it for being so reckless and destructive."

"I'm not going to argue your point on that one. However! Whether or not you had it coming, it would be a total dick move to leave you like this! Come!" All Might lifted all four students onto his shoulders and jumped back to the observation area.

------------ Time Skip Cuz I Have No Clue How To Do This ------------

"DEKU WHAT THE FUCK!?!"

"Two points. One: Deku isn't my name. Two: C U R S E  J A R ."

"He's really serious about that curse jar. Are you guys, like, next-door neighbors or something?"

"Actually, we're-"

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU EXPLODE MY EXPLOSION?! WHEN THE OLD HAG ASKS YOU HOW YOUR DAY WAS, ARE YOU JUST GONNA SAY, 'OH, PRETTY GOOD! I DID SOMETHING STUPID AND GOT A CRATER BURNT INTO MY CHEST, BUT OTHER THAN THAT NOTHING TOO INTERESTING!' SHE'S GONNA YELL EVEN LOUDER THAN ME!!"

"Holy mother of toothbrushes, shut your pie hole! I can't hear myself think, and my thoughts are so loud they overflow out of my mouth! Jesus," That was just the beginning of the scream fest in Recovery Girl's office. Honestly, I think Nezu was considering going down there to see what on Earth they were yelling about, and poor Ochaco got pulled into the fray. She just wanted to check on her friend. Don't worry, you are best girl and will always be remembered.

"Guys, guys, guys, guys, guys! Chill out! Izu-chan is fine now, so we can go home!"

"Wait, it's already time to leave? Damn, Recovery Girl's quirk is seriously exhausting."

"HAHAHAHAHA!! NOW YOU HAVE TO PUT MONEY IN THE CURSE JAR!!" Izuku simply stares at the cackling pomeranian in front of him, silently questioning his existence. Ochaco just kind of drags him off to change out of his mangled hero costume while Katsuki continues to revel in his victory.

------------ Another Time Skip Cuz Fuck Consistency ------------

"Welcome home, you two! How was your day?"

"Yvmvcsfhcdcgbfrvj."

"Oh, pretty good! I did something stupid and got a crater burnt into my chest, but other than that nothing too interesting!"

"Get ready to die, Kittie."

"How did your first English class go? I forgot to ask yesterday."

"Did you not hear what he said-?"

"Haha, I think we traumatized a few of our classmates. The noise was deafening."

"That's what I figured! Was he surprised you two looked so different?"

"Yeah, a little bit. But he said he understood why my nickname was Kittie now!"

"Have any of your classmates started calling you Kittie?"

"No, I think they've blocked out the whole experience from their minds."

"Makes sense. Say, why is Katsuki having a seizure?"

"Not sure, mom, maybe he ate something weird."

[A/N] hvknfgghfdybffzgb gycghnji

I'm sorry I didn't make this longer! I was having major writer's block but I finally got over it ten minutes before update time.

I know I missed last week and I kinda owe it to you guys to dedicate more of my time to writing while it's still summer, but I'm gonna be gone all week next week and won't be able to update on schedule. I might be able to pre-write a chapter before I leave but I'd have to post it a day or two later than normal. Sorry about that!

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I'll catch you on the flipside! Later!