Superior Diversity of Speech Patterns

Izuku, Katsuki, Mitsuki, and Tokoyami were heading to the bus station after getting Chipotle. Well, the last three on the list were. Izuku had been seperated from them in a crowd and currently had no clue where he was.

Suddenly, an ancient-looking skeletal blonde dude pulled the greenette into an alley.

"Young Midoriya-" Izuku had the man in a reverse headlock before he could finish.

"Good afternoon, mister creepy old guy I don't know! Hoe's you're day been?" He had a playful grin stretched across his freckled face as he watched the man struggle to escape his grip. 

There was then an abrupt change in the blonde dude's physique, and Izuku found himself several feet off the ground, holding the head of a very familiar face under his arm. He yelped in shock and let go, falling to the ground.

"My apologies for startling you, young man! There's something I've been meaning to speak with you about for a while. I saw you walking around alone and I couldn't help but seize the oppurtunity!" All Might's voice hurt Izuku's ears in the echoing alleynway, but he hardly noticed due to how confused he was.

"All Might? Was that your civillian form a moment ago?" As if on cue, the obnoxiously tall hero coughed out a bunch of blood and returned to his skeletal form in a poof of smoke. Izuku  nearly had a seizure.

"Okay, kid. I know this is weird, but let me explain. I recieved an injury a while ago. I'm mostly okay but I can only use my muscular form for three hours a day."

"Oh. Makes sense. So uh, what did you want to say other than... that?"

"My quirk. One for All. It can be passed down from person to person. It's why I decided to teach at UA; I am in need of a successor. I heard from your classmates about your heroic deeds at the USJ, and I think you're the perfect candidate to inherit my power. What do you say, Midoriya?"

"Inherit...your quirk? That's a thing?"

"It is very much a thing, and a thing I would like you to consider."

"But... how?? And why me?"

"You ran into the danger despite knowing that you might die. That's what a true hero does. And to Inherit my power..." He returned to his muscle form and held out a single blonde hair. "Eat this."

"What- isn't there some sort of training I have to do?"

"Your body is already strong enough to wield One for All! I can start training you to use it once training for the sports festival begins! Now eat the hair." Izuku stared at him, flabbergasted. After a moment's silence he reluctantly consumed the hair.

"Good! I will teach you to use it in a short while. For now, go home and rest!" And with that, he leapt into the sky, disappearing from sight. Izuku exited the alleyway in a daze, and started searching for some indication of where he was.

...

He had never seen this street before in his life.

Oh boy.

------------ Time Skip ------------

Izuku eventually tracked down a police officer who drove him home. The officer knocked on the door of the residence, mildly gawking at the size and wondering why the kid didn't have a cell phone. Masaru answered the door.

"Oh, good evening, officer. How may I help you?"

"Are you Izuku Midoriya's father?"