Um, Okay??

"Hey, Ocha-chan!" Izuku called out to Ochaco. She turned and her face lit up. She ran up to him and they started continuing whatever conversation they had to stop last evening. Katsuki scoffed and sat down on his desk, where Ejirou immediately joined him.

"Hey, man! What's up?"

"Deku's got himself a fucking girlfriend."

"Wait, are they actually dating??"

"No. I don't think he even knows what romance is, considering he's never seen a good example of it. But I'm starting to think round face likes him, because he's started calling her 'Ocha-chan' and she turns into a tomato every time he says it."

"What do you mean he's never seen a good example of it? Is one of his parents out of the picture?"

"No, they're just always really careful not to kiss and do cute talk and stuff when he's around. What's weird is that they're perfectly comfortable doing gross romantic stuff in front of me, even though they know for a fact that it makes me want to barf."

"I'm guessing his parents don't like you much?"

"Oh, no, they like me fine, they just don't seem to think I have any innocence to preserve. But Izuku is a total cinnamon roll. At this point I'm starting to think he's ace."

"Ace? You mean like, asexual?"

"Yup. I'm pretty sure that the closest he's ever been to getting hard is the time I dared him to stand in the walk-in freezer at a restaurant for an hour, and that doesn't count."

"Damn."

"Mmhm."

"Bakugou!! Izu-chan won't tell me why Mitsuki said she would've burned his father's name along with his body! Do you know?" Ochaco interrupted their conversation.

"Ocha-chan, please just let it go-"

"Wait. Round Face met mom? I thought you nerds were walking home, not having a threesome."

"They stayed over for a little while because of the rain. Also, what's a threesome?" Ochaco choked on her spit.

"Round-Face, what was your question again?"

"Izu-chan was saying why he kept his surname, and your guys' mom said if she had a father like Izuku's she would've burnt his name along with his body. Izu-chan keeps saying he doesn't know what she meant, but I know he does and I'm curious!"

"His biological parents were assholes and they got what they deserved. Now quit prying." Ochaco looked mildly shocked, and Izuku shrunk in upon himself, avoiding eye contact with any of the few students in the room.

"Midobro, what does he mean biological parents?" Kirishima hesitantly asked.

"My real parents died when I was really little. I was adopted into Kacchan's family."

"Wait, so you guys are like, brothers?"

"Yeah..."

"Wow. I never would've guessed! That's neat, though. You guys are like, the Boom Boom Duo with your crazy quirks!" Izuku laughs dryly.

"Making actual explosions with my quirk is really quite difficult. I guess I've just been doing it more often lately. Normally it just burns or melts stuff."

"Oh, neat! Aren't the flames like, purple?"

"Yeah. It's because my flames are always so hot that they're blue, but I can control their temperature to an extent with the temperature of my bloodsteam. So blue and red makes purple?"