I'm Fine

Izuku was double-checking that he had everything in his backpack when Ochaco tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hey Izu-chan! Do you want to walk home with me and Iida-kun?" She chirped happily.

"Oh, uh, I would really like that, but I don't know if..." He bit his lip and glanced at Katsuki, who was on the other side of the room angrily conversating with Ejirou and Denki. Ochaco got the point.

"Ah, of course. You two really do everything together, don't you?" Izuku laughed at her statement.

"Yup! He may have been rather rude when he said it, but we are pretty much joined at the hip!" Ochaco giggled.

"Well, I'm sure if he can handle having one 'loser' on his hands 24/7, he can deal with two more for half an hour, right?"

"Now that I think about it, you're right. I geuss I kind of forgot that he's been getting better about that lately. HEY KACCHAN!"

"WHAT, SHITNERD?"

"Can Uraraka and Iida walk home with us?"

"Correction: you. They will be walking home with you. I'm going to the store with these fuckers," Katsuki said, gesturing to Ejirou and Mina.

"Yaay, Kacchan is making friends! Come on, Uraraka-chan, Iida-kun!" Izuku practically dragged his friends out the door, while Ochaco tried to hide her blushing face. He added cute honorifics to my name! Fghtdbjbftggsfjhfhjjjfb-

"U-Uraraka, you're floating!!"

------------ Bippidity Boppidity TIME SKIP ------------

"Oooh, you live in a nice neighbourhood, Izu-chan!"

"I know, right? It's so much better than the one I used to live in, you couldn't even put out a welcome mat without it getting stolen. Not that my parents were very welcoming..." He mumbled the last part, and Ochaco gave him a look.

"What was that?"

"Nothing! What sort of neighbourhood do you live in, Uraraka-chan?"

"Mine's old and full of drug dealers and heathens, it kinda sucks. By the way, I've been calling you Izu-chan since the first day of school and you haven't complained, but you still call me by my surname. It's starting to make me self-conscious, like I'm wearing jeans at a formal event."

"Oh, I'm sorry! What would you like me to call you?"

"How about Ocha-chan? It kinda matches Izu-chan, don't you think?"

"Okay, Ocha-chan it is! What about you, Iida?" Izuku and Ochaco looked back at Tenya expectantly.

"W-what? Oh, no one other than my family ever calls me by a nickname, and even then they just call me Tenya... I would prefer it if you just addressed me as Iida."

"Okay, anything's fine as long as it's what you want! Hey, was that a raindrop?" Ochaco looked up to the sky to see storm clouds. Tenya and Izuku followed suit, and as if on cue rain started pouring out of the sky.

"Shoot-- come on, my house is just up ahead!" The teenage trio sprinted down the sidewalk, and turned onto Izuku's driveway. They practically dove into the doorway, and Mitsuki came up to greet them.

"Hey, Izuku! Oooh, are these your friends?"

"Yup! They might be staying for a while because of the rain. Katsuki is at the store with some of his friends, he should be home by dinner."