Chapter 13

Jisoo POV

"Play it again," I say referring to the music, slightly out of breath.

"Are you sure? You should take a break," Hoseok says worriedly.

"I'm fine, play it again," I reply, somewhat assertively. He's been trying to hold me back all night and it's driving me insane.

Thanks to the meds, I am feeling the best I have in months and he wants me to take it easy. Sure, it's still a little sore, but it is nothing I can't handle after what I have already been through. I just want to dance so I don't get why he is fighting me on it.

After a few moments of contemplation, the music starts flowing from the speakers again. I flash a quick smile of appreciation to him before I start dancing.

I finally feel like I'm getting in a grove an hour later when Hoseok turns off the sound system.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"It's dinner time," he answers casually.

"I'm not hungry yet. You can go eat and I'll get something later," I say, walking over to the speaker to turn it back on. However, I never make it there because my body is suddenly redirected.

And I let it happen. Because Hoseok has his arm around my waist, pulling me to the door. The feeling is too enjoyable to resist.

"I promised the doctor that I would make sure you eat," he says quietly, almost like a whisper in my ear. It makes my heart flutter.

Why am I reacting like this? He's my teacher who doesn't even like me. It must be some weird side effect of the medicine. But regardless, I let him lead me out of the room. I sigh internally as his arm falls away from me, but I know that it would be weird if someone saw us being close. They might misinterpret it as something romantic instead of how it is just a way for him to physically control me.

As we near the cafeteria, a thought suddenly crosses my mind.

"Wait, we can't eat in there," I say as I stop walking. Hoseok turns around with an impatient look on his face. He probably thinks I am just trying to get out of eating.

"Why not?"

"Because the other trainees might think you are favoriting me if we eat all of our meals together. They will all hate me and I already get bullied enough," I let the last part slip unintentionally.

"The other trainees bully you?" he asks, suddenly concerned.

"That's not the point, we just can't eat in there," I say, avoiding his question.

"Okay fine," he says grabbing my wrist and pulling me in a different direction.

"Where are we going?" I ask, enjoying the feeling of his hand on my skin.

"If we can't eat dinner where the trainees normally eat, you'll have to eat where I normally eat," he says cryptically.

"Which is?"

"My dorm."

"What? We can't go to your dorm for every meal! Isn't it far?" I say, shocked.

"It's not that far, and it's just for tonight. I'll pack meals from now on and we can eat in the practice rooms," he explains.

"But wait..." I say, trying to come up with an objection but I can't.

"For what?"

"Uh... I don't know," I give in.

"Then let's go," he says as he opens the door that leads to the parking lot.

"O-okay," I say following him to his car. It is a black 2020 Hyundai Palisade.