Chapter 22

Hoseok POV

I collapse into bed the moment I get home. Today was easily the most draining day of my life. I'm too exhausted to even cry. I crave to let the blissful release that sleep promises me. But Jimin has other ideas.

"Hyung, we need to talk," he says in a very serious tone. I groan, but sit up to face him.

"What do you need? I've had a long day and I want to go to bed," I say, trying to control my anger. Jimin hasn't done anything wrong, I shouldn't take my frustrations out on him.

"Why did you push Jisoo away?" his question takes me by surprise. She told him?

"I don't really want to talk about it right now," I grumble.

"Well I don't care what you want. She is so kind and you guys were friends, more than friends. So why did you tell her that she means nothing to you?" he yells.

I am about to answer when our room door flies open. Yoongi storms in, pulling my to my feet by the collar of my shirt. Before I can ask him what he is doing, he punches me in the stomach. I moan in pain, collapsing back onto my bed once he releases my shirt.

"Yoongi-hyung!" Jimin yelps in surprise.

"You fucked her and then you threw her away? That's disgusting. I don't even know who you are anymore," he seethes.

"Wha- How do you know-" I start to question but Jimin cuts me off.

"You slept with her?" he asks incredulously.

"Last night when you all went out. The walls are thin and you guys weren't exactly quiet," he answers Jimin, and then looks at me with loathing.

"Oh my god Hoseok, what the fuck is wrong with you?!" Jimin screams. I don't bother telling him to use honorifics. He deserves to act like this.

"Guys, you don't understand," I whimper. Yoongi rolls his eyes, but Jimin looks intrigued. As I explain to them what happened, their faces morph from anger to sympathy.

"Shit," Jimin mumbles. He rarely swears so it is shocking to hear.

"Oh... Sorry I punched you," Yoongi apologizes.

"It's okay. I still deserved it," I admit.

"So what are you going to do now?" Jimin asks quietly.

"What can I do?" I say deprecatingly.

"Nothing. You just have to leave things the way they are for now. Help her as her coach, but otherwise leave her alone for the rest of the show. Maybe you can talk to her after everything is done," Yoongi says calmly.

"How am I supposed to look at her every day when she hates me hyung?" I whimper.

"You just have to remember that you're doing it to protect her," he shrugs.

"What do I tell the other members? Everyone became fond of her and now she will probably never come back here again," I say apologetically.

"I can fill everyone in. You should just wash up and get some sleep," Jimin says in a hushed voice. I nod, gratefully.

Jisoo POV

I practiced throughout the entire night. I tried to go to sleep, but every time I closed my eyes I saw his face so eventually I gave up.

Dancing helped take my mind off of him. I just let myself get lost in the moves like always. By the time everyone else starts waking up, I have all of the choreo for each member memorized and I have my rap parts pretty steady.