Freedom

Jimin's POV

It was seven hours and fourth three minutes later before The had finally decided to set us free from our captivity. We didn't care though. You see Tae's biggest mistake was locking us in the living room! Therefore we were entertained by the TV! We basically spent all day cuddling, watching Tv whilst Tae kept asking us what we were doing!

Eventually, Tae got bored and opened the door.

"Are you together yet?" He asked in a whiney voice. That was until he saw mine and Kookie's hands intertwined. He got very excited believing that his plan had worked. I was about to interrupt his cheering to tell him that we had actually been together since last night but Kookie put his hand over my mouth. I looked at him questioningly.

"Let him believe Jimin... Let him believe" he clarified as he saw my confused gaze. "He's never been right before...let him have this." Tae didn't hear a word of our conversation. He was too busy yelling in celebration at the fact that he, Kim Taehyung, finally got "Kookmin" together. Yes... He even invented our ship name.

"YES!" He screamed in celebration. He ran out of his front door screaming "Kookmin is real!!!" To the whole neighbourhood. Me and Kookie's cheeks flushed in embarrassment as we sank lower into Taehyung's sofa.

I then decided that after all that had happened, I should text Jin.

Thank him and Hobi for getting me and Kookie together. I really did have the best Hyung's in the world.

Jimin: Thank You! Me and Kookie are together now!

Jin: of course you are. Hyung knows best.

"Hyungs knows best" indeed I thought to myself as I thought of the events of the last few days. It had been an excellent day. My love for Kookie had finally been returned. After all this time I was finally able to make my feelings for him known. We'll let Tae think he helped. In the end all that mattered was that we loved each other. Deeply and completely. I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with Kookie. I just hoped he'd felt the same.

I know it had only been a day but I already felt happier than I had in all relationships I'd had before him. Probably because all of those previous relationships had been failed attempts at getting over him. I knew that Kookie was my one true love. The person I was meant to be with. The person I was meant to love.

My heart swelled tenfold as myself and my love fell asleep on Taehyung's sofa. Yes the door was open, but Taehyung closed it when he returned from yelling the news to the whole street.

A/N Thanks for Reading!!

- losthobi