Tae's Instincts

Jimin's POV

That weekend Tae had left for the weekend. He had gone to have a sleepover with Grace. (A/N not like that he's gay) I asked him if he could introduce us to her but he said no and we have no idea why. He seems very against us meeting this girl. We decided to text him.

Jimin: Hi!

Kookie: Hi!

Jimin: Kookie you're sat next to me!

Kookie: Oh! Yeah sorry!

Tae: Hi.

Jimin: What are you doing?

Tae: Grace is making me play a game on her phone. The king is fabulous.

Kookie: OK?

Jimin: Can we meet her?

Tae: NO!

Kookie: Why not?

Tae: Because I said so.

Tae: Hi! I stole his phone, I've locked myself in the bathroom - Grace.

Kookie: Hi! I'm Jungkook.

Jimin: Hi! I'm Jimin.

Tae: Nice to meet you - Grace.

Tae: Got my phone back.

Kookie: How?

Tae: That's for me to know and you to not find out because Grace is my best friend.

Let me sleep: I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!

CRAP!! We woke Yoongi up!!

Let's hide. We hid ourselves away in the kitchen cupboard until we heard the noise that let us know were safe. Snores.

Anyway, whilst Tae was away we decided to binge watch Hetalia. We couldn't watch it with him because he's a walking spoiler.

Episode twenty made me cry. "I can't believe that happened." I thought to myself as Kookie switched off the TV.

We looked to the front door to see Jin looking through the letterbox terrifying us.

"What the hell" I screamed. "This is your house" I continued to yell. Hoseok, hearing all the commotion, rushed into the room to see our current situation.

"Jin stop doing that to everyone" he yelled, wrenching the front door open. Jin fell on the floor and crawled to his room in shame. I looked to the front door. It was no where near a fabulous as the turqoiuse door that adorned my family home. Grabbing some left over paint from when we painted the hallway, I repainted the front door. God bless you paint company.

The front door was now fabulous, I decided as I walked in the house to find an angry Yoongi scolding Jin for waking him up. I felt bad for Jin.