The Resolution

Jimin's POV

"Hyung?" He started standing still in the middle of the street.

"What is it Kookie? We have to go home!" I told him trying to walk back to the house. Kookie grabbed my arm.

"Wait... Hyung this is important." He stated, looking into my eyes. I immediately stopped, knowing he was being serious. He had my full attention.

I watched as he drew in a shaky breath.

"Hyung...... We're graduating next week. I've been thinking about... About life a-after school. So w-will you m-marry me." He asked eyes full of worry. The fear of rejection evident as he looked at me.

My heart stopped. My dream was coming true. My one true love had asked me the question I'd always dreamed of. He had asked me to marry him. Immediately I grabbed him in a suffocating hug. He laughed out loud.

"Is this a yes" he questioned as I nodded into his shoulder.

He smiled at me and leaned more and more into my embrace.

I couldn't wait to tell the others.

I couldn't wait.

Jin was gonna be murder in the wedding plans. Grace would just laugh at Jin and tell us to deal with his eccentric attitude. Everyone probably wouldn't go near him for fear he'd found the rolling pin.

We went home, as we went through the front door we heard Jin and Grace still arguing about him trying to set her up with Chanyeol. On the way back Kookie had given me the ring which I now wore proudly on my finger.

We entered the kitchen. Trust Jin to be the first one to spot the ring. He instantly dropped the argument he was having.

"What's that" he demanded grabbing my hand. "Oh My God!" He screamed in excitement squashing me and Kookie in a bear hug. His excitement caused everyone else to come into the kitchen curious as to what all the commotion was about.

They were met with the very odd sight of Jin jumping up and down whilst bear hugging us.

Kookie was desperating trying to free himself from Jin's clutches.

Everyone was stood in confusion in the doorway. When we told them they were all just as excited and overjoyed as Jin was..... It was quite a bizarre sight.

Grace even screamed

"MY SHIP" At the top of her lungs. I'm pretty sure the neighbours hate us at this point. Heck.....I'm pretty sure they've always hated us to be honest. Good thing we lived in a house and not an apartment but it was a semi-detached house....

None the less I have never been happier in my life. I had a wedding to start planning. I knew Jin would be the biggest annoyance and help in the world with this. I smiled at Kookie as all of our friends talked happily about the events of the day.