17. Proposals

Asriel's POV

Frisk and I have been together for a year now. And I want us to be together forever.

I'm proposing.

I make sure Frisk's schedule won't let her come looking for me, before heading to the one store in the underground where I could get a ring.

The Tem Shop.

Apparently Frisk financed Temmie to go to college, where Temmie learned how to produce many different things and how to sell them.

Including rings, apparently. I pulled down my hood as I entered the chaotic room referred to as a shop.

"Wowoaz! Prence Asreel is shopping at my stoor!" Temmie ran to her counter and asked what I needed.

"Can I buy some rings? Engagement ones."

Temmie zipped through the room like lightning, collecting her wares.

"All very gud, noice quality! Not too expensif! Who's it for?"

"Frisk. I don't know the ring size, so if I have to come back-"

"Nonoz! Tem knows! Tem help Frix get gud gloves 4 Snowdin!"

Wow. that... was lucky.

"You're a lifesaver, Temmie."

I picked the style and turned around right into Sans.

"Hey Az! Didn't think I'd find you here! What's up?" Sans greeted.

"I'm... buying engagement rings. I'm proposing to Frisk." I admitted.

Sans looked like he was about to burst out laughing.

"I'm getting one for Shift. Waddya know?" He chuckled as he walked into the shop.

I bid farewell to Sans and made my way back home.

>time skip<

3rd person POV

Both Frisk and Shift accepted. After some discussion, the two couples decided they would share a wedding date. Their lives were so connected they all felt it was only right.

Sorry for the short chapter, but I'm trying to set the scene for the sequel.